1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CECC renovations for 09-10?

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by BuffAlum2007, Nov 3, 2009.

1. BuffAlum2007

BuffAlum2007 Well-Known Member

I remember earlier this year someone had posted information suggesting that the CECC was getting some upgrades done for 09-10 (video replay capability and other needed fan upgrades)...I can't locate the thread now but was just wondering if there was any truth to that or if the CECC will remain the same on the interior for this season...has anyone been inside it lately or heard any other whispers? I'm assuming it was just an idle rumor but since the CECC desperately needs a facelift I'm hoping theres some truth to that rumor...

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Latest from Bohn that I read somewhere (sorry for not having links):

- Coors upgrades should be ready in January
    - Practice facility breaking ground in spring

3. GoldenBuff

GoldenBuff Club Member Club Member

Last I heard, they're trying to have new video boards and ribbon boards up by the time the season starts and definitely no later than conference play I would think. I can't remember if there's anything else in addition to what buffnik mentioned but I think that basketball is my new hope for this year.