What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Central Arkansas @ Colorado Official Game Thread

Alright kids, go ahead and rush the field. Many of you haven't seen a W at Folsom yet.

Whew. This was too close for comfort. Game ball goes to the entire defense. They saved this game.

Loved the progress and growth we have seen on the Defense. Please don't get hurt Paul Richardson...

Special Team's really hurting us right now. Need to get better soon, or we need a new ST coach.

One game at a time. There is no quick fix here. Keep scrapping these out

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928

Based on what I've seen so far from the rest of the teams on our schedule, Cal is our best bet for another win. Maybe AZ.

Based on what I've seen so far from the rest of the teams on our schedule, Cal is our best bet for another win. Maybe AZ.

Possibles are Cal, AZ, Oregon State. Before the season I thought the jury was out on ASU but not anymore. They're getting to the end zone whenever they want.

There are no cupcakes for us. And we haven't played bad teams.

Really? CSU got 9 first downs tonight against Tulsa, losing 30-27. Last week Tulsa got rolled by Bowling Green 34-7. And CA is a FCS team. This does feel great, but we're going to struggle to win again.

USC is looking beatable, too. They have major issues at QB. But I want no part of ASU right now, they are scary.

Really? CSU got 9 first downs tonight against Tulsa, losing 30-27. Last week Tulsa got rolled by Bowling Green 34-7. And CA is a FCS team. This does feel great, but we're going to struggle to win again.

I'm aware of who we played. CSU played pretty well in their super bowl, and I don't care what level CA plays, that's a good team.

We'll win again, and more than once.

Special Teams and the oline need the most work. I listened to it, didn't see it. PRich and the D saved our ass. Pretty encouraging how far the D has come. Oh and somehow, someway, the running game has to get going. If we have to run some zone read stuff, fly sweeps, etc, I don't care how we do it. It's gonna be hard to drive consistently passing all the time when we have guys that struggle with pass protection. That said, very happy with the W.

We're going to have our chances for a few more wins. It's just about taking the opportunities when they present themselves. We're not going to be turning the ball over 4 times every game, for one thing.

That's quite possibly the most coherent, best typed Buff Luke post ever.

I'm aware of who we played. CSU played pretty well in their super bowl, and I don't care what level CA plays, that's a good team.

We'll win again, and more than once.

Yeah, I guess you missed the part where CSU completely sucks. CA is a good team for FCS. Games against us don't count for evaluating them until we show something against an actual decent team. I'll take your easy money on more than one more win for us. I just don't see it with our weaknesses against the PAC teams.

That's quite possibly the most coherent, best typed Buff Luke post ever.

The D came through with the INTs when we needed them, but were abused in the 2nd quarter.

Back