What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Central Arkansas Line. CU -16

I see what you're saying, but outside the ST, the CSU game wasn't even close. Fix that and we win Saturday by 20.
Don't know if I buy that. They can spread the ball around and their receivers' hands aren't made of stone. CU had some good pass break ups, but CSU also had a couple of long balls and bunch of dropped passes. Just sayin.

Seeing the video, you guys have some very good looking athletes. I'm certainly concerned.
I'm concerned with the elevation. I'm sure the team is ready after this week of practice but what a difference between 315 feet and 5000+ feet!

I'm concerned with the elevation. I'm sure the team is ready after this week of practice but what a difference between 315 feet and 5000+ feet!

And you'll be playing OUTSIDE, which makes the elevation all that much more difficult to deal with.

if you start getting virtigo and nauseous, that is the onset of pulmonary edema (altitude sickness). If that happens, find a hyperbolic chamber ASAP!

It is super important for visiting teams to properly prep for the altitude. To avoid the symptoms, we generally recommend that you stay up all night before the game, eat nothing, drink only whiskey, straight, smoke several chong sized blunts, and cavort wildly with women of questionable moral fiber. Trust me, all will be fine at kickoff.

I would sincerely hope you're right, if only for the reason that it might mean we're better than I think.

But until proven otherwise, the fact that a team one game removed from the worst season in school history handed CSU's asses to them tells me that they aren't very good.

So, you can tell that the next flip of the coin is gonna be heads, because that last five flips were heads? Or you can say where the bear is going, cuz you saw where he was coming from?

Your comparison only works if the EXACT SAME STAFF was in in place! A minor detail is the fact that a whole new, COMPETENT staff and system are in place. Stop teh stoopid and embrace the change!

Even when CU had some really good/almost great teams (post Mac 1), they had a habit of not covering the spread. Pure Vegas baiting. The FCS teams have done very well against the FBS teams over the past few years (and especially around here), I bet Vegas just loves it because FBS fans/bettors still think it is an automatic win against a "directional school". When will they learn?

So, you can tell that the next flip of the coin is gonna be heads, because that last five flips were heads? Or you can say where the bear is going, cuz you saw where he was coming from?

Your comparison only works if the EXACT SAME STAFF was in in place! A minor detail is the fact that a whole new, COMPETENT staff and system are in place. Stop teh stoopid and embrace the change!

[video=youtube;NbInZ5oJ0bc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbInZ5oJ0bc[/video]

Have a little vodka in your Kool-Aid the other night?

if you start getting virtigo and nauseous, that is the onset of pulmonary edema (altitude sickness). If that happens, find a hyperbolic chamber ASAP!

Watch your hyperbole, it's hyperBARIC.

It is super important for visiting teams to properly prep for the altitude. To avoid the symptoms, we generally recommend that you stay up all night before the game, eat nothing, drink only whiskey, straight, smoke several chong sized blunts, and cavort wildly with women of questionable moral fiber. Trust me, all will be fine at kickoff.

Allbuffers have been training this way for years, and almost never have any altitude issues during the game. It must work....

Pretty sure the straight whiskey is the key. Nothing like waking up in that Rocky Mountain sunshine with an empty bottle of bourbon to make you feel alive.

Pretty sure the straight whiskey is the key. Nothing like waking up in that Rocky Mountain sunshine with an empty bottle of bourbon to make you feel alive.
Strangely, thats how we survived the Cal game in Berkeley a few years back.

Strangely, thats how we survived the Cal game in Berkeley a few years back.

Strange. I didn't think it had the same effects at low altitude.

Pretty sure all of your livers, got up and left after that game. They didn't want to be any part of it.

Back