What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chen Buzzer-Beater reddit thread

Apparently he is up for the All star game in Taiwan and needs our help! Vote for Chen!!

持續的向各位裕隆迷拜票,目前山眉得票已經到6607票了,需要更多喜歡山眉球迷多多支持喔,讓山眉可以進入明星賽,希望大家每天都記得投給#6新台灣人山眉喔^^,小編感謝大家對於山眉的支持喔。 By Bautista
We hopefully everybody you can vote for Sabatino every day, thanks to fans support for Sabatino. By BautistaYue Loong to members of fan worship, current mountain brow already to 6,607 votes votes, we need more like mountain brow fans can support Oh, mountain brow can enter the all-star, I hope you remember to vote every day for #6 new Taiwan people mountain brow Wow ^ ^, xiaobian thanks in support of mountain brow Oh. By Bautista We hopefully everybody you can vote for Sabatino every day, thanks to fans support for Sabatino. By Bautista (Translated by Bing)

here is a pic of the website but I cannot find the link

1546279_211911758993966_1825652923_n.jpg

I wanna vote, but that Korean might as well be Chinese.

Job aid, please.

Back