What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chipster: Texas to ACC gaining steam

Would prefer Texass going indy or in P16, but this isn't bad either. This way the Texas recruit market gets really ripped wide open as 4 AQ conferences enter that space. The more muddied that market becomes, the more scope there is for outsiders to slip in and steal some jewels.

Would prefer Texass going indy or in P16, but this isn't bad either. This way the Texas recruit market gets really ripped wide open as 4 AQ conferences enter that space. The more muddied that market becomes, the more scope there is for outsiders to slip in and steal some jewels.
You really dont understand Texass and their ways do you? Even after how everyone laid it out. You do not want Texass in the same conference as CU and Cal.

Would prefer Texass going indy or in P16, but this isn't bad either.

Honestly, have you not been listening to anything we've been saying?

WE.DO.NOT.WANT.UT.IN.OUR.CONFERENCE... Period. End of story. They bring death and destruction. Is that honestly what you want?

You really dont understand Texass and their ways do you? Even after how everyone laid it out. You do not want Texass in the same conference as CU and Cal.

'Tini, you're a 5'9", 158.5 lb. teenager. Cal84 went to some fancy-pants university for an MBA back East.

Stand back and let the grown-ups talk here.

Cal! What the ****? Are you listening, or are you so caught up in this market mumbo-jumbo that you can't get it through your thick skull that the rules of the market don't apply to Texas!? Christ!

There you go, 'Tini, that's how you speak to academic types. Watch and learn...

'Tini, you're a 5'9", 158.5 lb. teenager. Cal84 went to some fancy-pants university for an MBA back East.

Stand back and let the grown-ups talk here.

Cal! What the ****? Are you listening, or are you so caught up in this market mumbo-jumbo that you can't get it through your thick skull that the rules of the market don't apply to Texas!? Christ!

There you go, 'Tini, that's how you speak to academic types. Watch and learn...

Should we be concerned that you know tini's weight?

Jesus hell. I knew you were small but had no idea how tiny you were.
A little below average but my growth plates haven't closed yet so I have another few inches left in me. **** off I know I set myself up. I got the short end of the genes though cause my brother is 6'0" 225 at 15.

Or maybe Goose you're just huge.

A little below average but my growth plates haven't closed yet so I have another few inches left in me. **** off I know I set myself up. I got the short end of the genes though cause my brother is 6'0" 225 at 15.

:lol: Growth plates. Puberty is gonna be fun for you. College will be over by the time it hits, but it will be fun.

I could insert another "Tini's mom" joke here but it would be to easy so I won't.

I could insert another "Tini's mom" joke here but it would be to easy so I won't.
I inserted the "**** off I know I set myself up" for that reason but there wasn't a much better way to phrase it that I could think of.

Exploiting 'tini's body self-obsession is always a nice diversion in a thread on football. Now where were we?

... @slmandel Stewart Mandel Re: Myth that expansion related to academics. In new US News rankings, Utah 10th in Pac-12. Nebraska 12th in Big Ten. bit.ly/96qjjR 2 hours ago via TweetDeck Favorite Retweet Reply
should make the nubbies feel comfortable; right 'bout where they were in the ol' b12.

And why are there so many folks referencing the usnwr?

should make the nubbies feel comfortable; right 'bout where they were in the ol' b12.

And why are there so many folks referencing the usnwr?

I tweeted back at him to let him know that universities don't use usnwr. Others did the same.

Check out slide 40 of 42 -- Texas is currently 200 million dollars in debt. Thought that was interesting. I know they are making boat loads of cash but obviously with that kind of long term debt, you need to sell out the stadium every year and you need your longhorn network. I wonder what kind of effect ACC teams would have on the attendance? VS playing Okie State, Sooner and all the other Texas teams?

http://www.mccombs.utexas.edu/~/~/media/Files/MSB/Development/Alumni_Files/KTG%20Files/201102BentzinKTGSlides.ashx

Back