What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chiv is just killn' it...

I'm ok if MacIntyre leaves social media to the people who are good at it. The only thing worse than not being on social media is for him to come across as awkward and stupid on social media.

Can the school hire someone to handle social media for him? Sure, he could give some direction, but it wouldn't be the first time an official twitter is run by someone other than the 'author'.

I'm ok if MacIntyre leaves social media to the people who are good at it. The only thing worse than not being on social media is for him to come across as awkward and stupid on social media.

And what do you propose he do in face-to-face communications? He is the HC afterall, they can't hide him forever.

Can the school hire someone to handle social media for him? Sure, he could give some direction, but it wouldn't be the first time an official twitter is run by someone other than the 'author'.
Why hire someone when you have Chev & Levitt on staff?

26648-Doug-Henning-Magic-gif-szhM.gif

And what do you propose he do in face-to-face communications? He is the HC afterall, they can't hide him forever.

Social media is a very different thing than talking to somebody face-to-face. Sure the school could have somebody write tweets for MacIntrye and send them out on his feed but I think people would see through it pretty fast. Let the people who are good at it do it. Leavitt, Chev, etc are great at it.

I don't really care if MacIntyre can tweet with the best of them. I'm glad he finally has people on staff who can and I wish he had seen the need for those people when he put his first staff together.

Wow great get! Thought we had no chance at this guy, certainly takes the sting out of losing Jones, considering he's the prize everyone wanted. Just as long as he doesn't decide to transfer back out a week later

Back