What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chiv is just killn' it...

@Big Iron Buff

But, yeah, they have built good athletics programs. I just don't see them as much of a model because of all of the above. I look more at a school like Wisconsin for the blueprint.

P.S. **** bailer!

I appreciate you getting me in the loop, and I agree. I should have made it more clear that I didn't mean HOW they did it, but how quickly they did it with the hype and buzz surrounding them. I'm just happy we're on top recruits minds, haven't been for a very long time, and hope we can capitalize on it with an exciting season.

**** Bailer.

Uhh think about it. Not hard to figure out who he's talking about, sorry but he strung us along. I have no luck to throw his way. We got a better prospect imho.
That tweet was from yesterday. If you think he's still tweeting in reference to Davis Webb, I think you're mistaken.

Last edited:
I didn't read his tweet nor care, u sir are the one mistaken. He strung our ass along, right or wrong?

Y'all know damn well who I'm talking about. Have fun living in a tree.

Hmmm, who else would I be talking about? He was committed here yes?
KMzYj.gif

So I just got a new 4K TV last night and was testing it out streaming sports through Chromecast. Decided to watch the 60min CU vs OSU game replay on Pac-12 Net (Something the network has done right), so I wouldn't be sad afterwards.

Anyway rewatching that game, 1) How the hell did CU manage to win that game? 2) It highlighted how much this team needed some new blood on offense. When Yogi Roth is calling out what play we are going to run before the snap on the broadcast, then you know damn well that OSU's DC new exactly what we were doing. Lindgren had gotten too conservative and too predictable. I am really excited to see what kind of tweaks Chiv brings to the offense. We need some new ideas.

So I just got a new 4K TV last night and was testing it out streaming sports through Chromecast. Decided to watch the 60min CU vs OSU game replay on Pac-12 Net (Something the network has done right), so I wouldn't be sad afterwards.

Anyway rewatching that game, 1) How the hell did CU manage to win that game? 2) It highlighted how much this team needed some new blood on offense. When Yogi Roth is calling out what play we are going to run before the snap on the broadcast, then you know damn well that OSU's DC new exactly what we were doing. Lindgren had gotten too conservative and too predictable. I am really excited to see what kind of tweaks Chiv brings to the offense. We need some new ideas.

Want to hear more about the 4k TV and chromecast....

Ha not the point of this thread, was just trying to give context to why I was watching that **** show of a game.

If you really want to know I can post about it in the pub.

WOW ! Just how many style points did the Buffs lose in that ****show "Win"?

Back