What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chris Martin Transferring

I've been storing up karma for just such an occasion.

Please!

:gobuffs: :gobuffs: :gobuffs:

Colorado has to be the darkest of horses here, but wouldnt that be something.

I think the kid is Florida bound, which sucks because their depth on the D line is just nasty. It isnt fair....Please let them get put on probation for the Pouncey stuff....

who knows? I was thinking Diva at first but then read why he was transferring which is essentially to get away from the hoodlums he grew up with. Pretty good decision to figure this out early and use his RS year to adjust to college at a place far from his thug buddies.

Not sure how his 1-year stint at Grandview went but assuming he stayed clean and out of trouble, then Boulder could be seen as a safe house. Of course, ND and FL might have some other advantages at the moment.... But you never know.

Colorado has to be the darkest of horses here, but wouldnt that be something.

I think the kid is Florida bound, which sucks because their depth on the D line is just nasty. It isnt fair....Please let them get put on probation for the Pouncey stuff....
He would be a star at CU and will be just another good player at Florida so the rich get richer. As far as the NCAA probe, it only takes one to **** it up for everyone else, say hi Reggie. The more the NCAA looks at this party with the agent, the dirtier its gonna get. I saw on ESPN yesterday that now they are starting to question a Bama player so that makes 4 schools I think.

Back