1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chris Martin Transferring

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by SINKRATZ, Jul 20, 2010.

1. SINKRATZ

SINKRATZ Club Member Club Member

nm

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I've been storing up karma for just such an occasion.

Please!

:gobuffs: :gobuffs: :gobuffs:

3. RoadrunnerBB

RoadrunnerBB New Member

Colorado has to be the darkest of horses here, but wouldnt that be something.

I think the kid is Florida bound, which sucks because their depth on the D line is just nasty. It isnt fair....Please let them get put on probation for the Pouncey stuff....

4. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

who knows? I was thinking Diva at first but then read why he was transferring which is essentially to get away from the hoodlums he grew up with. Pretty good decision to figure this out early and use his RS year to adjust to college at a place far from his thug buddies.

Not sure how his 1-year stint at Grandview went but assuming he stayed clean and out of trouble, then Boulder could be seen as a safe house. Of course, ND and FL might have some other advantages at the moment.... But you never know.

5. BuffLuKe

BuffLuKe Club Member Club Member

He would be a star at CU and will be just another good player at Florida so the rich get richer. As far as the NCAA probe, it only takes one to **** it up for everyone else, say hi Reggie. The more the NCAA looks at this party with the agent, the dirtier its gonna get. I saw on ESPN yesterday that now they are starting to question a Bama player so that makes 4 schools I think.