What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chris Thomas

dyemeduke

I always wondered what happened to this kid. I first heard about him a few years ago when he was in eighth grade, and he was supposed to be Denver's next great bball player. I had no idea that he had transferred from Montbello.

Here's a story: http://www.denverpost.com/ci_15441644

I however heard that he was a real cocky piece of **** when he was in eighth grade - I hope the move to Princeton really helps him out, not just bball wise but attitude wise. He will probably go the best program that offers, but who knows, if Boyle can get the program to keep improving...this kid may start to get homesick.

2013 recruiting class. That give us three seasons to show CU basketball has arrived. Tad needs to get it done and bring Thomas home.

:gobuffs:

Boyle has been around the area for 4 years now building UNC up with a lot of Colorado players, and you'd think he'd be well acquainted with Colorado Hawks coach.

Wish him all the best and hope he gets his act together and can make use of his talents.

That said it says a lot about how far Tad has brought our program that we can not only not be wishing we had a shot at bringing him in but instead can be glad we have the guys we have instead.

Wish him all the best and hope he gets his act together and can make use of his talents.

That said it says a lot about how far Tad has brought our program that we can not only not be wishing we had a shot at bringing him in but instead can be glad we have the guys we have instead.

amen

Back