What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chuck Fairbanks has brain cancer

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
Nothing but sadness in this thread. Sorry to hear it and my prayers are for him and his family.

Regardless what we think of him, he is a part of the Buff family, thoughts and prayers.

If it wasn't for Chuck we would have never gotten Mac -thoughts and prayers.

What was the deal with him? He had been highly successful. Did he just come here and, kind of, give up. Like Jim Leland did with the Rockies?

I'll refrain from the standard smartass remark on this one. Cancer sucks. Brain Cancer really, really sucks. It took a friend of mine a few years ago. While Fairbanks is pretty along in age, it's not a good way to go.

Back