What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chuck Klosterman's 50 greatest college hoopsters

Corliss Williamson, like Baxter i mention above. and even guys like USC's Sam Clancy or OU's Aaron McGee....guys who are about 6' 8" at best, with a sackful of low post moves, boards, and can step out to about 15 feet for a shot or take on the dribble. great college players....but, NBA doesn't have that position. great basketball...but no shot in "the League". latter unfortunately is how people judge.

Williamson was dominant on that Hog team, 92?

Sir Charles being the exception to the rule

Sir Charles being the exception to the rule

the Round Mound of Rebound as he was known at Auburn. or: the Crisco Kid. I remember an SI article where they showed one of his KFC receipts. maybe it was Burger King. like 20$ in 1983 or whatever.

kind of a ****** list. At least the Top 10 was legit (except for Hansborugh).

I could care less about this clown's different "perspective"

Last edited:
Sean Elliot. another great college player, not much so NBA. best player on those vintage Lute Olson teams with Steve Kerr. college buddy of mine used to play pick up with Kerr in Pacific Palisades....says Kerr was kind of a dickhead on the court.

Back