1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

churchill gets the ax

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffman, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Buffman

Buffman Member

2. Buffalo Brad

Buffalo Brad Club Member Club Member

Figures that excuse for a human was the only dissenting vote. Bitch! She has been on a sole mission to try and take the University down. I cannot believe she will get re-elected again.

3. TheRockSays

TheRockSays Guest

Does anyone else think that if you put a blue bonnett on this guy he would look like an old haggard pioneer woman??? Do these Indians that follow him around realize he has no indian whatsoever in his bloodline? Hard to believe some still stick up for him. Kudos to the U for finally getting him out.

4. Scotch

Scotch Registered User Club Member Junta Member

I know one of the Native American studies people at UNC Greeley. She says she will never use any of Churchill's work in her classroom, unless used as an example of what not to do. She also says that a vast majority of her colleagues feel the same. I don't know how exactly he got tenure, but he doesn't seem to get much respect in his profession.

5. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Last night we were going to dinner and they announced the Regent's decision on the air. Dave Logan says "In a 8-1 vote". I said to mrs sackman "that one is Cindy Carlisle" before they even said who it really was. Then, they said "the dissenting vote was by Cindy Carlisle". mrs sackman says "How'd you know that?" Like that was a hard prediction to make. :lol:

6. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

I took his class...

FBI on Pine Ridge

anyone else?

7. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

I forgot.... there was a midterm exam of 10 questions and a final paper due.

I took the exam... 10 questions.. multiple choice I think...

I wrote the paper.... 19 pages, I wrote it in about 48 hours with some sleep in between.... but i was drinking 40's the entire time (when I wasn't sleeping).

I had to spell check it before I handed it in...

I got an A :lol:

8. darth-horax

darth-horax Well-Known Member

You cuold have just plagiarised a quick paper...he'd probably give you an A+.

9. Buffman

Buffman Member

if not you could have raised hell about something else like the first amendment