What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

churchill gets the ax

and everyone's friend cindy carlisle is the only dissenting voice

Figures that excuse for a human was the only dissenting vote. Bitch! She has been on a sole mission to try and take the University down. I cannot believe she will get re-elected again.

Does anyone else think that if you put a blue bonnett on this guy he would look like an old haggard pioneer woman??? Do these Indians that follow him around realize he has no indian whatsoever in his bloodline? Hard to believe some still stick up for him. Kudos to the U for finally getting him out.

Does anyone else think that if you put a blue bonnett on this guy he would look like an old haggard pioneer woman??? Do these Indians that follow him around realize he has no indian whatsoever in his bloodline? Hard to believe some still stick up for him. Kudos to the U for finally getting him out.

I know one of the Native American studies people at UNC Greeley. She says she will never use any of Churchill's work in her classroom, unless used as an example of what not to do. She also says that a vast majority of her colleagues feel the same. I don't know how exactly he got tenure, but he doesn't seem to get much respect in his profession.

Last night we were going to dinner and they announced the Regent's decision on the air. Dave Logan says "In a 8-1 vote". I said to mrs sackman "that one is Cindy Carlisle" before they even said who it really was. Then, they said "the dissenting vote was by Cindy Carlisle". mrs sackman says "How'd you know that?" Like that was a hard prediction to make. :lol:

I took his class...

FBI on Pine Ridge

anyone else?

I forgot.... there was a midterm exam of 10 questions and a final paper due.

I took the exam... 10 questions.. multiple choice I think...

I wrote the paper.... 19 pages, I wrote it in about 48 hours with some sleep in between.... but i was drinking 40's the entire time (when I wasn't sleeping).

I had to spell check it before I handed it in...

I got an A :lol:

Back