What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CJ and Klatt this afternoon

Del

Simple request if some of you guys could just give us the Cliff Notes version of what they have to say about Bohn's meeting with the former players today for us traveling folks that won't get to listen to the show this afternoon. Thanks in advance :smile2:

If you have an internet on your phone and depending on what kind of phone you have you can listen to them, thats what I am going to do.

Klatt is hinting VERY STRONGLY that he is on the "player committee." Started the show saying he's excited to head up to Boulder tonight. Then when interviewing Nate Solder, said "I may or may not see you tonight" then repeated it with a "wink" if that's possible on the radio. sounds like he is going to be at Dal Ward.

If Joel and other former players are going to hanging out at Dal Ward tonight, regardless of whether they are on a "player committee" or not, it would be a good move by Cabral to have them address the team about the importance of beating the corn on Friday.

Is anyone still listening? Now Joel is prank calling the Governor of Nebraska's office. It is painfully juvenile and unfunny. Don't quit your day job, Joel! I don't think that comedy think is going to work out for you.

Is anyone still listening? Now Joel is prank calling the Governor of Nebraska's office. It is painfully juvenile and unfunny. Don't quit your day job, Joel! I don't think that comedy think is going to work out for you.

If that's serious Joel is seriously a douche.

debbie-downer.jpg

Yeah, I really like Joel and the show. Not because I won the game trip....but I enjoy it.

I thought it was pretty damn funny. The fact Joel used his real name when the receptionist asked who was calling made it that much funnier.

I remember back in the day when Lewis and Floorwax switched positions with then Governor Romer for the day, and they declared war on Nebraska. I thought that was damn funny.

Cabral invited some of the former players to speak to the team tonight about nebraska memories and playing this game and how much it means to colorado. I also heard alfred on his show say bohn had an open invite to former players to talk about the coaching search. it happened around 4pm this afternoon in downtown denver.

Sorry. But when Klatt and CJ started doing those lame assed calls, I switched channels. I can't stand that embarrassing ****. Its embarrassing and just ****ing stupid. It makes CU fans look like dumb assed douche bags. Idotic.

Back