1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CJ off the KOA play-by-play team

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Mick Ronson, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

since he took the job with the other station. I love CJ but i welcome the change in hoops (i hope). we haven't had much in the way of a serious hoops "analyst" in the booth of late: the awful Jim Conrad, Big Jay L., etc.

who in the area (or outside) would make a nice replacement. what's Marty Fletcher doing these days? :smile2: any former Buff players or Nuggets types. Doug Moe? but, please don't hire one person for BOTH jobs. get a hoops guy.

"Mark Johnson also will continue to call Buffs basketball games, but it`s unclear who will fill the seat beside him in the Coors Events Center and in campus arenas across the Big 12 Conference during coach Tad Boyle`s first season. Mark Johnson said a decision hasn`t been made about whether to hire one person to fill both the football and basketball jobs."

http://www.buffzone.com/ci_15637157

Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
  2. Scotch

Scotch Registered User Club Member Junta Member

Bummer. I always liked CJ doing the games, both basketball and football.

If he didn't already have the cushy job over at the Fan, I'd say Alfred Williams would be a good color guy for football.

3. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

How about Dave Logan?

4. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

I believe he actually tried that for a while but it was too difficult to do with his Broncos gig

5. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

you beat me to the ****in punch ....damn you...rep