What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Classiest Fans in America: Exhibit Z

We're only dicks to sCUm fans becasue you are such douches. No one else has problems when they come to God's country.

Get out much? You aren't dicks to Texas fans? You aren't dicks to Mizzou fans? Get over yourself.

After a few trips to BigTeleven-12 venues, do you honestly believe CU fans will continue to sit atop Nebraska's list of horrible fans?

If your answer is "yes", then Nebraska's first trip to Columbus will be a rude awakening. OSU/Michigan/PSU will be harder experiences than Texas and OU, and their fans aren't exactly willing to put up with their smug NUbile conference foes.

It will be mildly interesting hearing aNUs fans wax nostalgic about the good ol' days of the Big 8 when you kNUckleheads no longer have tradition, or size of stadium, or 10-win seasons on your side.

But I really don't care. Did you see the Buff's schedule next year? OMG. It'll be great leaving you dooshes in the rear view mirror.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Without exaggeration, I've probably had 20 nebraska fans explain to me how "classy" their fan base is. You should try being a CU fan--you'd hear it all of the time.

Duh! Don't you get it? We are smug and classy when we compare ourselves to sCUm fan.

Get out much? You aren't dicks to Texas fans? You aren't dicks to Mizzou fans? Get over yourself.

After a few trips to BigTeleven-12 venues, do you honestly believe CU fans will continue to sit atop Nebraska's list of horrible fans?

If your answer is "yes", then Nebraska's first trip to Columbus will be a rude awakening. OSU/Michigan/PSU will be harder experiences than Texas and OU.

It will be mildly interesting hearing aNUs fans wax nostalgic about the good ol' days of the Big 8 when you kNUckleheads nonlinger have tradition, or size of stadium, or 10-win seasons on your side.

But I really don't care. Did you see the Buff's schedule next year? OMG. It'll be great leaving you dooshes in the rear view mirror.

I guess it means alot to you to get ass pounded in a different part of the country.

I guess it means alot to you to get ass pounded in a different part of the country.

It is flattering to know you still care about the geography of CU's ass rapings.

You are going to miss us. You really are. Ain't that sweet.

No doubt. Regardless of how bad you guys are it's always been a game to look forward to.

I hear Bloomington is nice.

217338128v4_225x225_Front.jpg

EDIT: The Illinois version had more corn friendly postcards than the one in Indiana.

371491206v1_225x225_Front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ha. This coming from a fan of a team that received the most historic, program changing, Folsom prison cornhole pounding in the history of Fusker football at the hands of Colorado.

The postcard from West Lafayette, IN really sells that garden spot.

I hear Purdue has lots of hard drinking engineers. Just close your eyes, and pretend you are in Boulder.

2959526570_134113c211.jpg

Maybe you get a pass BRI, plus the amount of time you spend here probably makes you a CU fan anyway. You have to admit the vast majority of unl fans are a smug, self righteous and try to convey an air of superiority.

Here's the only issue I've ever had with another NU fan. My Chief is a graduate of UNL and is a huge Husker fan as well. He constantly runs his mouth about NU and how we are going to win the Big XII and the NC every f-ing season. It's annoying in the fact that I get drug into the conversation since I'm an NU fan. Here's the difference, since he's from Nebraska I'm sure there is a different level of "fandom" that is occuring with him instead of me. I'm born and raised in Iowa, I don't have that same connection that he does. Do I love my team? Hell yes I do and I support them through thick and thin. However, I'm a realist and knew that us having a chance in hell at getting to the NC game was pretty far fetched given our weak OOC schedule. Worthless games like those don't prepare you to play Texas, OSU, Missouri, etc. It only makes you think you are better than you really are. We are a Top 25 team only until this team proves to me otherwise.

Responding to Skidmark:

I never liked those signs, that's the self-centered egotistical bull**** that I hate. If you have to put things like that over your gates then you aren't the best fans in college football. Let someone else say you're the best fans in college football and keep your mouth shut. There's a difference between confidence and arrogance IMO.

Here's the only issue I've ever had with another NU fan. My Chief is a graduate of UNL and is a huge Husker fan as well. He constantly runs his mouth about NU and how we are going to win the Big XII and the NC every f-ing season. It's annoying in the fact that I get drug into the conversation since I'm an NU fan. Here's the difference, since he's from Nebraska I'm sure there is a different level of "fandom" that is occuring with him instead of me. I'm born and raised in Iowa, I don't have that same connection that he does. Do I love my team? Hell yes I do and I support them through thick and thin. However, I'm a realist and knew that us having a chance in hell at getting to the NC game was pretty far fetched given our weak OOC schedule. Worthless games like those don't prepare you to play Texas, OSU, Missouri, etc. It only makes you think you are better than you really are. We are a Top 25 team only until this team proves to me otherwise.

Responding to Skidmark:

I never liked those signs, that's the self-centered egotistical bull**** that I hate. If you have to put things like that over your gates then you aren't the best fans in college football. Let someone else say you're the best fans in college football and keep your mouth shut. There's a difference between confidence and arrogance IMO.

I'm born and raised in NE and I agree whole heartedly with you. I cringe everytime someone talks about NC contender, T-Magic for Heisman or announcers constantly talking about us being the classiest fans in football, etc. It does drive CU fan crazy so, I do like that part of it.:smile2:

The postcard from West Lafayette, IN really sells that garden spot.

I hear Purdue has lots of hard drinking engineers. Just close your eyes, and pretend you are in Boulder.

2959526570_134113c211.jpg

And I understand the coeds are amazing (this comes from my dad who was a Purdue alum).

Responding to Skidmark:

Damnit BRI! Give me a reason not to like you (other than being a cop AND a Husker fan). You didn't take the bait, and once again earned my respect.

Between your Boss and this CorInbread troll who insist on using their Huskerdumb to agitate other fan bases, it must be hard to be a kNU pimp.

Damnit BRI! Give me a reason not to like you (other than being a cop AND a Husker fan). You didn't take the bait, and once again earned my respect.

Between your Boss and this CorInbread troll who insist on using their Huskerdumb to agitate other fan bases, it must be hard to be a kNU pimp.

Skidmark, I'll assume the name comes from poor hygene, glad to know you are agitated:asshole:

Back