What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Classy Nubsker Fans Booing Injured Texas Player

BeachBronco

What a joke to think that people still believe that these cornholes are still somehow better as fans than anyone else, **** off ABC.

I also loved their "Bull Sh!t, Bull Sh!t" chant earlier. Hey, I just saw a UT fan get hit with a piss bomb!

I'm just giving you **** DBT, I didn't agree with it either. Even though the announcers said that the NU fans thought that guy was stalling it doesn't matter. They don't know for sure and need to chill out. I'm not classy though............I hate every team we play and won't clap them off the field. :smile2:

I'm just giving you **** DBT, I didn't agree with it either. Even though the announcers said that the NU fans thought that guy was stalling it doesn't matter. They don't know for sure and need to chill out. I'm not classy though............I hate every team we play and won't clap them off the field. :smile2:

That's why we like you though, you would just as soon toss a piss bomb on us as we would on you :)

What did you expect? These are the same a-holes that chanted "SAL-IS-DEAD GO-BIG-RED!"

Just like we need to get over the :01 call in the Big XII championship game, you need to get over that comment. Jesus, talk about living in the past. I guess I need to go get my 1995 national championship trucker hat and start talking about the "good old days" don't I.......:rolling_eyes:

Just like we need to get over the :01 call in the Big XII championship game, you need to get over that comment. Jesus, talk about living in the past. I guess I need to go get my 1995 national championship trucker hat and start talking about the "good old days" don't I.......:rolling_eyes:

I forgot to ask, did they clap for Texas after the game? lol

So Nebraska still hasn't won a game against a team that will be ranked at the end of the season in 9 years, right?

Yes, because a correct, but not in your favor call on the field is similar to chanting about a dead football player...

as for the original post, i said years ago that nubsters were chanting go big red and cheering when a sooner was injured in kansas city. as for deafening silence, i suppose that made it easier for everyone to hear the texas "working on the railroad" song. :wink:

Yes, because a correct, but not in your favor call on the field is similar to chanting about a dead football player...

Never said that, I was simply referring to the time that has passed since all this transpired. I never claimed to be classy and don't give a damn what team we are playing. If they are playing against us.............I hate 'em. Nice try putting words in my mouth.

Back