What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Clemson vs FSU

if fsu is tired at clemson, i wonder how they will react to altitude?

damn...this team definitely looks beatable!

:thumbsup:

Clemson is no joke. CJ spiller was the #1 all purpose rb in 06 and james davis was the #6 overall rb in 05. Tommy Bowden is doing a good job recruiting at Clemson.

Clemson is no joke. CJ spiller was the #1 all purpose rb in 06 and james davis was the #6 overall rb in 05. Tommy Bowden is doing a good job recruiting at Clemson.

Scott is going to look damn good in the Black 'n' Gold. :thumbsup:

Anytime you beat FSU is a good thing.

Good for confidence.
Good for recruiting.

Even giving them a tough fight doesn't hurt with all the national attention they receive.

The Buffs have to feel good about about what they are seeing tonight, a team that looks ripe for the picking.

Is there anything worse than that ****ing stupid, over played, piece of **** fight song that FSU has? I hope that we shut them the **** up when they get to Boulder.

Slow your roll people, the Noles are not dead quite yet. Clemson just sharted, but they have not yet completely **** themsleves.

Are we going to have to put up with that gay assed "Tomahawk Chop" thing?

Wow. I thought that was a catch and a step out of bounds.

FSU should have gotten one more play.

That was a catch. One thing I didn't see if they showed it is where the clock was at the time... I think there was still a second or two left when his second foot landed ob (which should have stopped the clock). Would have been tough for them to determine exactly where to set the clock, though... :huh:

That was a catch. One thing I didn't see if they showed it is where the clock was at the time... I think there was still a second or two left when his second foot landed ob (which should have stopped the clock). Would have been tough for them to determine exactly where to set the clock, though... :huh:

If they'd overturned the call, they'd have been lynched. Chicken ****s. He caught it, got one foot out with 2 seconds left. They still would have probably lost, however. I hope fsu got the crap beat out of 'em.

Agree on both accounts, looks like it was a catch and it seems like there should've been some time left.

Weatherford did pretty well considering he was being harassed all night. Their o-line seemed to get a little better as the game went on, hopefully they won't have it fully together by the time they head to Boulder. Clemson was also blitzing quite a bit.

Wow. I thought that was a catch and a step out of bounds.

FSU should have gotten one more play.

YEah, I agree.. WTF was the replay booth looking at..

FSU looks slow and out of shape... Maybe it was Clemson, but FSU didn't look very athletic.. If they didn't have FSU on their jerseys, you wouldn't be in awe of them.. They are defintely ain't OU or Texas athletic.... Just to make sure they are slower or close to us, if I was Hawk, I'd make sure Folsom gets a lot of water the next two weeks. :wink2:

They have some players on defense, but that offense stinks.. Other than that one play by the RB Smith, they had no big plays on offense...

FSU has too good of a coaching staff. I think this will be corrected and they will be ready to play CU. And of course we'll kick there asses back to tallahasse. GO BUFFS!

Eight first downs doesn't bode well for the Seminoles.
They better get something fixed!

Does anyone think that our students would have been as well behaved getting off the field twice after rushing it. (Or any other schools students).

Yeah...me neither. That was really impressive.

Back