1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Club Seats

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Chilly, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Chilly

Chilly Well-Known Member

We are going to be back in Colorado for Thanksgiving and I want to take my daughter to her first football game.

knowing that the weather could be iffy this time of year I am trying to maximize my daughters likelihood of enjoying the game by trying to find club level seating.

I am still working on some of my connections but nothing has come through. Does anyone have any suggestions on how a person might go about obtaining 2 club level seats for the CU vs kNU game? Any and All help is welcome.

2. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

Check craigslist, maybe post an ad there indicating interest. Perhaps you could contact the AD and see if they have any ideas?

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I thought single game tickets were already on sale. Do they reserve the Club level for a while for potential season ticket sales or something? :confused:

4. AustinTxBuff

AustinTxBuff Well-Known Member

Call 303-492-2200 and ask.

5. azbuff

azbuff Club Member Club Member

Club seats are not technically available for single games, but I called re the CSU game and scored four. Just call, especially before the Fusker fans do.

6. Chilly

Chilly Well-Known Member

Thanks for everyone's input. I spoke with them again and they won't be releasing any more single game club seats until after the CSU game. Now I just need to find an existing season ticket holder who can help me get the tickets once they are available, since they get preference on location and cost.

7. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

allbuffs.com is a season ticket holder. Or had you forgotten?