What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Bill McCartney's HOF Speech

I love Coach Mac. Great guy. We were lucky to have him coach here.

Totally agree.

His speech was very good, and to have talked about CU could have been seen as dissing the other coaches (and their schools), that he was speaking on behalf of. This was not supposed to be about Bill Mac or CU, his was speech about coaching and leadership.

There are so many posters here who get lost in their egos, it is incredible

Totally agree.

His speech was very good, and to have talked about CU could have been seen as dissing the other coaches (and their schools), that he was speaking on behalf of. This was not supposed to be about Bill Mac or CU, his was speech about coaching and leadership.

oh the irony. :popcorn:

Totally agree.

I have no ego.

Westwoods? :lol:

I grew up on Ralston and Garrison. We were the riftraff.
We're a bit south of the high rollers. But I'm not complaining. I wish I could afford one of those places up above 72nd and Quaker, South of Leyden.

We're a bit south of the high rollers. But I'm not complaining. I wish I could afford one of those places up above 72nd and Quaker, South of Leyden.

I tried to buy the hill top south of Leyden about 15 years ago. Missed out by 1 day.

Have you been in the neighborhood lately? All that is gone.

Did you go to Fitzmorris?
My kids went to that **** hole. We lived, before hear, off Rensselaer St. three blocks from Fitzmorris. Kids were there around '93 to '95.

My kids went to that **** hole. We lived, before hear, off Rensselaer St. three blocks from Fitzmorris. Kids were there around '93 to '95.

You making fun of Nash?

I was in hs by that time.

Have you been in the neighborhood lately? All that is gone.

Did you go to Fitzmorris?

I left in 1991....I went the Catholic school route, but spent a lot of time at Fitzmorris playing little league football.

Back