1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coach Dunlap and the Bobcats....

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by shang, Nov 24, 2012.

1. shang

shang Member

2. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Dunlap, to me, is an enigma. I can't figure him out. But in the NBA, unless you have LeBron, Dwayne, and Bosh, you, pretty much, suck.

3. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

I hear people have issues with his attitude. He wants total control of every decision. This is what i heard at Zona (he was an AC there) & his interview with MB.

Again, not 100% sure. Just some rumors Ive heard from a couple folks.

4. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

I'm glad we went with Tad but at the time my first choice was Dunlap and I still think he would have done very well at CU if he had been given the chance. If he can hang in with Charolette for a couple years they are going to get some high draft choices for him to work with. Basketball is the team sport where the right one or two guys can make the most difference.

DBT's comment about LeBron, Kobe, DWade, etc. and the other little cluster of superstars is still correct. I think individually the players are completely on the up and up but the league is absolutely fixed for marketing purposes.