What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Hawkins - Right Call in Limiting Access to Practices

That's my problem. I think everyone here knows I back up the staff nearly 99% of the time. I think they've handled everything great since they've got here. But that's why I'm miffed about the recent way they've handled this recent event. It's so small and stupid really. Close the practices. That's fine. He's the coach. But don't get in front of the camera's and talk to your fan base like they are children. Especially the one's who probably donate a good chunk of money to your program.

I'm a little concerned that the wish-washy nature of the open-then-closed practice policy is related to the wishy-washy nature of the offense, i.e., what is the identity of this program? I'm not sorry I bought the flights from Phoenix, though. I still believe in Hawkins' character and he's done a good recruiting job considering the challenges. Now is the time for all that to translate on the field. See you in Boulder in 2 weeks! GO BUFFS!!

Back