What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Mac Interview- Makes Me Want To Run Through A Wall

I wouldn't doubt it for a second.

I was more upset when Mac retired than when my dad left.

if mac never retired, colorado would be considered one of the perennial college football powers right now. i can't even imagine what that would be like

if mac never retired, colorado would be considered one of the perennial college football powers right now. i can't even imagine what that would be like

Texas would be begging us to stay in the MAC 12 so it wouldn't fall apart

Damn, that guy still has it. I say put him at the top of the wish list. We probably won't have lightning strike twice like the magical seasons he gave us, but damned if his teams won't come out and lay it on the line every game.

Finally listened to this, got a tear in my eye, just like when I heard he was retiring at the end of the 1994 ISU game. BRING BACK MAC!

Back