What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

coach tuiasosopo headed to boulder

rscmac

Club Member
Club Member
wildcat sports report says he is headed to colorado. Sounds like zona fans are sad to see him leave.:thumbsup:

It's being reported on Rivals, but there's nothing officially being released.
Also being reported now is Brownie as DC or co-DC.
Marshall from Cal as O-Line coach also supposedly confirmed.

The key here is that I think they are trying to line them all up before there's any announcements. There's 10 coaches I believe per NCAA:

Embree - HC & TE's
Bienemy - OC and RBs?
Brown - DBs (co-DC?)
Tui - DTs
Cabral - ILB (may ahe ST responsibility also?)
Harris - QB??
Marshall - OL?
WR? (Kennedy or Cormier?)
ST?
OLB/DE coach? maybe co DC?

Don't see where Hagan fits in. Don't see him as QB coach. Maybe operations (recruiting coordinator).
The fact that Kiesau and Ambrose have also not been told they are gone suggests there's still some work being done.

What about stan brock for o-line coach he is an alum and was blocking for eb when he was a charger.
Cormier is interesting im sure we could get him here cheaper than kennedy

What about stan brock for o-line coach he is an alum and was blocking for eb when he was a charger.
Cormier is interesting im sure we could get him here cheaper than kennedy

He looks like a good canidate. I think my pick though is Clay Hendrix from Air Force, hear me out. Basically in his four years he has helped Air Force along with a very formitable offensive attack. He is getting no highly touted recruits, and Air Force's line is one of the best I've seen this year, and from what I remember last year too. This guy is taking 250-270lb linemen, and they are more than holding their own against the likes of 'better', bigger, stronger, faster d-linmen; against teams like oklahoma. They were 2 in the nation in rushing this year (318 ypg), yes they run a option offense, however when everybody and their mother knows you are going to run the ball on every play and you are still able to do so, the line obviously played a huge role. This guy knows how to coach a line.

...... The fact that Kiesau and Ambrose have also not been told they are gone suggests there's still some work being done.

Have you heard something concrete on these two? I'd be disappointed if they let Ambrose go -- partly because I think he's a decent coach, and partly because they may have to find or assign the position duties to someone else (Brown, maybe?).

He looks like a good canidate. I think my pick though is Clay Hendrix from Air Force, hear me out. Basically in his four years he has helped Air Force along with a very formitable offensive attack. He is getting no highly touted recruits, and Air Force's line is one of the best I've seen this year, and from what I remember last year too. This guy is taking 250-270lb linemen, and they are more than holding their own against the likes of 'better', bigger, stronger, faster d-linmen; against teams like oklahoma. They were 2 in the nation in rushing this year (318 ypg), yes they run a option offense, however when everybody and their mother knows you are going to run the ball on every play and you are still able to do so, the line obviously played a huge role. This guy knows how to coach a line.

Pass blocking? Not so much. This is what would make an Air Force O-line coach a bit of an unknown quantity. Pass Blocking is much more difficult to teach and execute consistently and effectively. Just my two cents.

Kanavis is back. we have some mean recruiters hitting the trail the pac 12 better look out her come th buffalo.

Back