What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cody Hawkins Comeback?

Was it your eeeevil clone? :cool:
evil%20monkey.jpg

are you done crying?

Back to the topic.

If Cody doesn't step up, then we might be in some trouble. Maybe Hansen can push Hawkins for the starting job this fall, but i doubt it.

are you done crying?

Back to the topic.

If Cody doesn't step up, then we might be in some trouble. Maybe Hansen can push Hawkins for the starting job this fall, but i doubt it.
It might tease some fans but at this point, I think it's cody's job and hansen would have to really blow cody away in the next 3-4 weeks to even get a sniff at starting.

What did I miss here? Valdez negative repped me and called me a douche, I don't see how that's funny, and it didn't come from you.

Syko is admitting that it's hilarious that he would tell anybody to lighten up. Lightening up isn't exactly Syko's cup o' tea.

I remember another QB named Mike Moschetti with much the same complaints...at least I was yelling my head off everytime he'd hit a lineman in the back of the head with a pass.

I remember another QB named Mike Moschetti with much the same complaints...at least I was yelling my head off everytime he'd hit a lineman in the back of the head with a pass.
I don't think anyone can deny the heart and courage guys like Moschetti,klatt and cody had or have, we just haven't had that guy who can make the spectacular play out of nothing for a long time now and for that matter, the consistency.If our OL is solid,cody will make some plays and will hopefully have the time to make a play or two that isn't there. More points in the red zone due to a solid OL and running game will improve this offense greatly.

Back