What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football Live coming to CU July 2nd

if you follow the link there is a poll by where it has colorado...There is a question for best team ever in colorado and 1998 Air force is in 3rd beating 1989 Colorado! We have to right this wrong, we should be all top 3 years on that!

Did you click the map. I was surprised how many states had the Air Force team as the best. Are these people on crack?

The 94 team is the best IMO.

if you follow the link there is a poll by where it has colorado...There is a question for best team ever in colorado and 1998 Air force is in 3rd beating 1989 Colorado! We have to right this wrong, we should be all top 3 years on that!

That's wacko that the '89 CU team is 4th. :wow: We left 21 points on the field in the first half of OB and would've beat the fuskers by 2 or 3 TD's had we not let them off the hook on a couple of long 3rd-down conversions.

Did you click the map. I was surprised how many states had the Air Force team as the best. Are these people on crack?

The 94 team is the best IMO.

I am pretty sure there are more Air Force backers in every state and around the world than CU fans.

Back