1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

College Football players... any of you ever seen this before?

Discussion in 'Games' started by 4DemBuffs, Feb 11, 2013.

1. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

This is just on my personal online dynasty.

I advance my week and I always do my recruiting before I play my game. I get onto the recruiting page and my first 4 players on the list have the red dot indicating that they have already been called. I click on the player and up comes the page and I am able to select how many minutes I want to use on the call that week. I select the number of minutes as normal and click "OK" and it is telling me that the recruits have already been called. How is that possible?

Very puzzled by this. Once you have called a prospect, you can not go back the options screen with that player and still have the option to select call time. It is blanked out. I quit the game and logged back in and it is the same deal.

I have never seen the EA servers be so bad. Over the last week I have had a problem every time I have logged on but, this one is a new one on me.

Anyone else have this problem?

2. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

Well, after logging out and getting back in, the screen looked the same. However, I went to recruit #5 and did the call with him. Then, I was able to go back to recruit #1 and work my way down. It worked.

So, use it if you need it. :huh: