What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College football rivalries are fun

I have to say in all the years I've hated the very earth that the state of Nebraska occupies, it never crossed my mind to do something like this. Of course, there aren't any trees in Nebraska to poison, so that would not have been an option in the first place, but you get the idea.
I don't think poisoning trees in Scottsbluff would have the same affect.:huh:

I have to say in all the years I've hated the very earth that the state of Nebraska occupies, it never crossed my mind to do something like this. Of course, there aren't any trees in Nebraska to poison, so that would not have been an option in the first place, but you get the idea.

There's no toilet paper, either, so I suppose the fuskers tp a box elder bush with the pages from the Sears Roebuck catalog. Just a hunch.

mucho brown corncobs...

:yeahthat:

This is absolutely absurd. I can't believe that someone would do this. Blind hatred, so dumb.

Someone who's 62 and still pulls this sh*& makes it even more pathetic, Hopes he gets the full 10 years

You can replant trees and pump em full of roids to get them growing faster but it'll be a long time before you have anything close to those oaks

Creatine will have them the same size in no time!

You have to be incredibly stupid to do something like this, just moronic. Auburn, Alabama really does not have a lot going for it as a city, but Toomer's Corner is a landmark. It would be like defacing the bowl weevil statue in Enterprise. Who does that?

You have to be incredibly stupid to do something like this, just moronic. Auburn, Alabama really does not have a lot going for it as a city, but Toomer's Corner is a landmark. It would be like defacing the bowl weevil statue in Enterprise. Who does that?

dunno. I'm stumped.

What the hell is a bowl weevil? Does it have any natural enemies? Perhaps the sworn enemy of the bowl weevil might deface a bowl weevil statue. That would be my guess, anyway.

What the hell is a bowl weevil? Does it have any natural enemies? Perhaps the sworn enemy of the bowl weevil might deface a bowl weevil statue. That would be my guess, anyway.

I misspelled it, but the boll weevil is a beetle. Here's the monument:

BollWeevilMonumentNewSM1.jpg

I dunno, trees don't like beetles. Maybe it was a boll weevil sympathizer who is just masquarading as a Tide fan who poisoned the trees. The trees are going to exact their revenge on the boll weevil. That's my prediction.

[video=youtube;FZNefCuRiLs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZNefCuRiLs[/video]

Wow, that guy really hates Auburn.

"Al from Dadeville"

Commit a crime then call it in, that about says it all.

Back