What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football Stadium Tour

Since I'm at work I can't post any pics, but don't forget to post the pics for the really exciting new Hughes stadium renovations! These appear to include some extra concrete and maybe a little dirt moving from one area to another from what I can tell. Exciting time to be a lamb...

Last edited:
Nippert Stadium.

Home of the Cincinnati Bearcats

snow+penis.jpg

Actually, this could be kind of fun. Post pics of the most obscure college stadium you've ever seen a game at.

newinterior.jpg

Princeton.

Actually, this could be kind of fun. Post pics of the most obscure college stadium you've ever seen a game at.

Washburn Field, Colorado College. though, since CC dropped football a few years ago i guess it's technically a lacrosse stadium these days.

washburnsm.JPG

Obviously those 4 have nothing in common. I'm planning on adding new ones everyday (or other people can) until most or all of the stadiums around the country are on here. Didn't realize it was that hard to figure out.

Obviously those 4 have nothing in common. I'm planning on adding new ones everyday (or other people can) until most or all of the stadiums around the country are on here. Didn't realize it was that hard to figure out.

trying to make allbuffs the new wikipedia.

This is where Columbia plays football, it is at the north-most point of manhattan.

columbia-university.jpg

newinterior.jpg

Princeton.

Texas State University (college university, but saw high school playoffs here):

bobcats.jpg

Rose Hulman Institute of Technology (small school in Indiana where my brother goes):

cookstadium.jpg

Baylor (pretty obscure, has anyone actually heard of them???? - also the only reason the stadium is full is because they are playing a more popular team to the south.)

vfiles32936.jpg

Princeton.

Imma gonna go with Texas Tech AT&T Jones. Lubbock, Texas is hella-obscure to most Buff Fans.

It has the dubious distinction of being the location of CU's last OOS road victory. I was one of the 200 CU fans not related to T-Wheat & Hugh Charles in attendance that day.

a6cd087d-ecdf-e766.jpg

Here's the aftermath of the great flood of 2008.
a6cd087d-ec2b-976c.jpg

a6cd087d-ec3f-9846.jpg

everett tiger_t.jpg Hampden-Sydney in Farmville, VA. Very solid DIII team in the Old Dominion Athletic Conference that includes schools like Washington & Lee, Randolph Macon, Bridgewater.

scottstadium.jpg

Here's Scott Stadium. Home of UVA in Charlottesville, VA. Seats 61,500 after the most recent renovation in 2000. Beautiful stadium/campus. Buffs need to get out here for a home&home.

Kibbie-Dome-Outside_display_image.jpgkibbiedome.jpg

University of Idaho's Kibbie Dome (Moscow, ID). Seats 16,000 for football (they don't fill it). Gotta be tough to get anyone halfway decent to play there OOC, even offering a 2-1 or 3-1.

wcu.jpg
here is one with a somewhat less sweet mountian view but if I am lucky enough to get old and retire i might try to be a regular at Western Carolina Athletic events.

6a00d8341c831253ef00e54f3ef4168834-640wi.jpg800px-KBSOwens.jpg

Kidd Brewer Stadium. FCS Appalachian State (Boone, NC). Capacity: 21,650. Elevation: 3,333 ft. - Highest elevation football stadium east of the Mississippi

Hope the poor 'Pokes are ready for that stadium to be at least 75% red this Sept. when they play the Corn in Laramie. I was browsing their message board a couple weeks ago and their fans are all "surprised by the high season ticket sales this year"...little do they know..

Back