What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Gameday

CarolinaBuff

Club Member
Club Member
I think Fowler messed up on the top of College Gameday today when he said this was the first time they've ever been to a campus twice in 8 weeks. They were in Boulder twice during the 1995 season:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locations_of_College_GameDay_(football)

I think Fowler messed up on the top of College Gameday today when he said this was the first time they've ever been to a campus twice in 8 weeks. They were in Boulder twice during the 1995 season:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locations_of_College_GameDay_%28football%29
The ESPN press release mentioned something similar with first time in the first 8 week of the season (http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-r...turns-to-clemson-for-second-time-this-season/).

This weekend marks the first time GameDay has gone to the same site twice within the first eight weeks of a season;

People watch things to see train wrecks, Corso is a train wreck (as is shLou hsHolssz,) somebody can wake up hung over and half stupid and still feel like they are okay because they make as much sense as the guy on TV.

It's entertainment, not serious. If anybody bets one cent based on what Corso or anybody else of his ilk say they need to go to rehab. They say stuff to get a reaction, not to be correct.

You have to admit that it was pretty funny when Bill Murray tackled Lee Corso at the end. That's Entertainment!

People watch things to see train wrecks, Corso is a train wreck (as is shLou hsHolssz,) somebody can wake up hung over and half stupid and still feel like they are okay because they make as much sense as the guy on TV.

It's entertainment, not serious. If anybody bets one cent based on what Corso or anybody else of his ilk say they need to go to rehab. They say stuff to get a reaction, not to be correct.

if that's the theory then replace Corso with Bobcat Goldthwait and a meth-head.

NOw That's Entertainment SON!

if that's the theory then replace Corso with Bobcat Goldthwait and a meth-head.

NOw That's Entertainment SON!

I thought Bobcat was a meth-head. :lol:

The secret is that you want people on those shows who sound like they know what they are talking about to the people who don't know any better and make the ones who do know better (and some who don't) feel good about themselves when he is wrong.

Didn't Holtz retire from TV this year or is this his last year?
God I hope he's done. With his horrible lispy slurr everytime I hear him talk I get an uncontrollabe urge to reach for a napkin. I swear the guy drools more than my 6month old nephew.

God I hope he's done. With his horrible lispy slurr everytime I hear him talk I get an uncontrollabe urge to reach for a napkin. I swear the guy drools more than my 6month old nephew.
What's a Lou Holtz discussion without:

image.jpg

I think I'll try to get the flag behind fowler for the open, then keep it behind herbie's close-up and the middle for the wide shot most of the time, that's what I've done in the past. They're shooting in downtown fort worth, not on a campus or anywhere near Cowboys stadium where the big game is at night, so I doubt there will be too many people there at all.

Luckily we were able to retire this one a few years ago...

gameday_sign hawk.jpg

Attachments

• gameday_sign.jpg
    gameday_sign.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 0
Back