What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Hotline - College Hotline podcast debuts with ESPN’s Ted Miller as the guest

RSSBot

News Junkie

The Hotline has entered the world of podcasts. Yes, I’m about 27 years late, but at least my first guest helped make up some of the lost ground: ESPN’s venerable, eminent Pac-12 football guru, Ted Miller.

We covered a range of topics, including the Pac-12’s position in the playoff landscape, USC’s meltdown, Washington’s rise and Stanford’s constancy, UCLA’s transformation to a physical style, the cycles of success, Utah’s opportunity in the South and much, much more.

One conclusion: Washington’s non-conference schedule could be a problem in a playoff discussion.

Another: The conference race is wide open.

Also: Clay Helton seems like a terrific guy, but …

The College Hotline podcast will be a regular feature through the football season, with a focus on the Pac-12 — but not exclusively so. (Miller and I touched on the state of the SEC, for instance.)

Always, the discussion will be unfiltered but fair.

Here’s the link.

Tell your friends.

* Follow me on Twitter: @WilnerHotline

The post College Hotline podcast debuts with ESPN’s Ted Miller as the guest appeared first on College Hotline.

Continue reading...

by Jon Wilner

Back