1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

College Hotline - College Hotline podcast debuts with ESPN’s Ted Miller as the guest

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Sep 8, 2016.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

[​IMG]

The Hotline has entered the world of podcasts. Yes, I’m about 27 years late, but at least my first guest helped make up some of the lost ground: ESPN’s venerable, eminent Pac-12 football guru, Ted Miller.

We covered a range of topics, including the Pac-12’s position in the playoff landscape, USC’s meltdown, Washington’s rise and Stanford’s constancy, UCLA’s transformation to a physical style, the cycles of success, Utah’s opportunity in the South and much, much more.

One conclusion: Washington’s non-conference schedule could be a problem in a playoff discussion.

Another: The conference race is wide open.

Also: Clay Helton seems like a terrific guy, but …

The College Hotline podcast will be a regular feature through the football season, with a focus on the Pac-12 — but not exclusively so. (Miller and I touched on the state of the SEC, for instance.)

Always, the discussion will be unfiltered but fair.

Here’s the link.

Tell your friends.

* Follow me on Twitter: @WilnerHotline

The post College Hotline podcast debuts with ESPN’s Ted Miller as the guest appeared first on College Hotline.

Continue reading...

by Jon Wilner