What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Hotline - My AP top-25 football ballot: Alabama remains No. 1

RSSBot

News Junkie

Highlights from the ballot …

Week Two provided several thrilling finishes and surprising results, but there was little to warrant significant changes to the ballot.

*** Two teams had byes: Stanford and Michigan State

*** Two lost: TCU and Oklahoma State (although OSU’s wasn’t a loss so much as a “loss”.

*** The other 21 all played opponents that were either 1) second tier or 2) outright creampuff.

I dropped TCU four spots, to No. 15, after the loss to Arkansas, and slotted the Hogs in the No. 9 hole after their win in Fort Worth.

(It hasn’t been a good two weeks for Big 12 teams not named Texas.)

The Week Three schedule should give us a bevy of substantive results:

Florida State-Louisville (watch out, Noles)
Ohio State-Oklahoma
USC-Stanford
Alabama-Mississippi
Notre Dame-Michigan State
Oregon-Nebraska

Here’s the ballot …

1. Alabama
2. Texas
3. Florida State
4. Houston
5. Clemson
6. Notre Dame
7. Wisconsin
8. Texas A&M
9. Arkansas
10. Ohio State
11. Michigan
12. Washington
13. Stanford
14. LSU
15. TCU
16. Oklahoma
17. UCLA
18. Mississippi
19. Louisville
20. Miami
21. Georgia
22. Utah
23. Iowa
24. Michigan State
25. Oregon

* Follow me on Twitter: @WilnerHotline

* Episode 1 of the College Hotline podcast, with ESPN’s Ted Miller as guest:

The post My AP top-25 football ballot: Alabama remains No. 1 appeared first on College Hotline.

Continue reading...

by Jon Wilner

Back