1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CollegeFootballNews.com Picks ISU over CU

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Idot Buff, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Not sure if this is good or bad....they also picked Tech and OU over CU...

2. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Means diddly squat.

3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

CU was an underdog in both the OU and Tech games--i don't really consider that a "pick". now, picking the home dog in ISU is a trendy pick (and not completely outside objective logic) since ISU has been playing well the last 3 weeks, beat KSU...and we got shellacked last week and have lost 3-4, 2 at home.

i still think if CU shows up and plays we should win. i was impressed with ISU's physicality on D and tackling in the OU game (saw the first half)...they didn't back down.

Buffs 27
    ISU 17

4. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

I don't know. The game still makes me nervous... It looks like Iowa State is figuring it out at the wrong time. I saw a VERY fast K-State defense against the Buffs and Manhatten, and I watched the game last week on Versus and K-State couldn't keep up with QB duo Bret Meyer or Austen Arnaud and their QB-option.

5. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

I think you guys will beat them, but they are definately starting to move in the right direction here towards the end of the season.

6. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

Juat a matter of what team shows up...they remind me of the Buffs last year...i wouldn.t want to have played us last year. We were a tough game .

If we play solid with minimalmistakes we should win.