What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado #21 in AP Poll

They are still going to be an under dog. It will be great motivation for the buffs this week. USC finally beat a team with no defense and a second string qb and they will be favored. The Buffs stay focused and notch another first this week in beating USC and move into the top 20.

I'm still nervous that the Buffs will S**t all over themselves and blow some leads yet this year. I almost wish they weren't ranked. It's more fun to be the underdog. I am cautiously optimistic.

Jerks with ballots only ranked CU for benefit USC fans. No downside. USC getting beat by a ranked team is an excuse. USC beating a ranked team dressed up their resume. No way CU is ranked if some scrub like Arizona at Boulder were scheduled next instead of a blue-blood like U$C.

Here come the assholes!
Does anyone have a copy of that picture of the 'here come the assholes' t-shirts that I posted from the on-campus bar at Cal the year before we joined the pack 12? I can't find it.

Jerks with ballots only ranked CU for benefit USC fans. No downside. USC getting beat by a ranked team is an excuse. USC beating a ranked team dressed up their resume. No way CU is ranked if some scrub like Arizona at Boulder were scheduled next instead of a blue-blood like U$C.
Man, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Super pumped for my Buffs. However, the one thing that worries me is that we haven't beat a team with a winning record. I totally believe in this team, but they need to stay WAY more focused on 1-0 every week than this crazyass forum!

I'm still nervous that the Buffs will S**t all over themselves and blow some leads yet this year. I almost wish they weren't ranked. It's more fun to be the underdog. I am cautiously optimistic.

Dido. Exactly how I feel. I don't want to be a 1 week ranked chump.

Super pumped for my Buffs. However, the one thing that worries me is that we haven't beat a team with a winning record. I totally believe in this team, but they need to stay WAY more focused on 1-0 every week than this crazyass forum!

What's crazy is that even if we take care of business at USC, we still wouldn't have beaten anyone with a winning record. I hope ASU finds a way to sneak past UCLA this weekend and we take them to the woodshed next week so there will be no more doubt about our rise.

What's crazy is that even if we take care of business at USC, we still wouldn't have beaten anyone with a winning record. I hope ASU finds a way to sneak past UCLA this weekend and we take them to the woodshed next week so there will be no more doubt about our rise.
Exactly

I"m hoping for a bowl game of CU vs Michigan in the Rose Bowl (pac 12 vs big 10 champions)....would be cool.

I"m hoping for a bowl game of CU vs Michigan in the Rose Bowl (pac 12 vs big 10 champions)....would be cool.
The Rose Bowl is no longer guaranteed Pac-12 vs Big 10 champions. It is the top ranked team from each conference that was not selected for the Playoff.

The Rose Bowl is no longer guaranteed Pac-12 vs Big 10 champions. It is the top ranked team from each conference that was not selected for the Playoff.

Right. Let's talk scenarios. Is this the trajectory?

CU at Rose Bowl
- CU wins the P12 outright but is excluded from CFB playoffs
- CU is second highest ranked in P12 behind a playoff bound conference champion (like UDub if they keep winning)

B1G opponent in Rose Bowl
- Michigan revenge game (because Ohio State goes to play offs)
- Nebraska B8/12 Rivalry revival (because Nubs win B1G West division and end up ranked ahead of Michigan but behind playoffs bound Ohio State)

Back