What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado -5.5 vs. Nebraska

drew6236

Club Member
Club Member
What's the status on Walters and Wheatley? Sounds like Wheatley may give it a go but will probably be less than 100%. Any new news on Walters? Will our defense be 100% come Friday?

With the way the Fuskers were throwing the ball last weekend, I'm kind of worried...

Discuss.

thx!

In regard to NU-CU, I think it's more about which husker team we see than any other factor. i think the skers have the talent to win this game, but not the motivation. They came out fired up against KSU on senior day, but in a hostile environment, I think they turtle. That being said, I wouldn't bet this game with Jimmy's money.

Now MU getting 2 1/2? I'll put the mortgage on that:thumbsup:

5.5 is alot of points in this one, me thinks.

I agree, and it doesn't mean anything. It could go anybody's way depending on a lot of factors. I got a little pissed off at Col, and Jimmy earlier today because they say CU has no chance and thats not the case if you have watched NU consistently this year. NU also has a chance to win if you have consistently watched CU this year. Depends on which teams show up. I think it's gonna be a helluva game personally.

I agree, and it doesn't mean anything. It could go anybody's way depending on a lot of factors. I got a little pissed off at Col, and Jimmy earlier today because they say CU has no chance and thats not the case if you have watched NU consistently this year. NU also has a chance to win if you have consistently watched CU this year. Depends on which teams show up. I think it's gonna be a helluva game personally.

if NU can't stop Charles and the Buff running game then CU has an excellent
chance to win-

if NU can't stop Charles and the Buff running game then CU has an excellent
chance to win-

And the Col's argument was NU has a potent high scoring offense....Ummmmmmmmm...Texas Tech, Oklahoma?? Do they not have good offenses? Cu beat those two, if the CU that beat those two shows up, we should win. Oh and that Texas Tech game wasn't that long ago.

Wheatley was the man in both the OU and Tech games. If he doesn't play, his back up needs to play out of this world if the Buffs are going to stop the hucksters passing game with Ganz.

Wheatley was the man in both the OU and Tech games. If he doesn't play, his back up needs to play out of this world if the Buffs are going to stop the hucksters passing game with Ganz.

yes wheatley had a big part of it, but also had a lot to do with the other 10 guys on the field and QB pressure.

but also had a lot to do with the other 10 guys on the field and QB pressure.

Point taken!

Let me ask though, is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling that even as bad as their year has been the hucksters would be inclined to feel they accomplished something if they manage to beat us at home?

Point taken!

Let me ask though, is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling that even as bad as their year has been the hucksters would be inclined to feel they accomplished something if they manage to beat us at home?

I think motivation is equal for both teams, win and you go to a bowl, lose and its all over.

It's also the potential 6th win for both teams...I'm sure both would not only be happy to get that win, but to do it over the arch-rival...I think you can throw out the first 11 games of the season. They're irrelevant when it comes to these types of games.

Point taken!

Yes I think for the team and the fans this is pretty big; trying to maintain some dignity and maybe a bowl and salvage some of the season. And this is a rivalry - at least that's my opinion and the tenor you get from all the Huskers Haters on this board.

So I do think this is a big game for us; the rest of the country outside of Neb and Colo could give a rat's ass

Back