What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado at Oregon Game Day Thread

Fortune on the floor again. Here comes a picked up dribble, dribble off the foot, turnover or tech. Daydreaming...

I haven't read the thread so apologies if I am repetitive. Where's Tommie (Yaz)? I can't stand Fortunes stupid turnovers. He needs to be pulled from the game every time he makes one. Tad needs to go all Bo Ryan on his ass.

I haven't read the thread so apologies if I am repetitive. Where's Tommie (Yaz)? I can't stand Fortunes stupid turnovers. He needs to be pulled from the game every time he makes one. Tad needs to go all Bo Ryan on his ass.

Injured. Sprained ankle.

I am officially done with Fortune. Right now I'm wishing he'd stayed a Friar.

"A bit outclassed"? Quick: Name one guy on our roster who can take their opponent off the dribble with any consistency. Oregon has at least 5-6.
want to see the stat of the game?

CU 13 TO
UO 4 TO

CU 2 pts off of TO
UO 19pts off of TO

This game has gotten out of hand because our ball handlers aren't valuing each posession.

Ugly game, they definitely kicked our butts. We had some chances and failed, but they also always found ways to answer. But come tourney time, I WANT ALTMAN

Buffs will not win another road game..... Pac 12 is more balanced...but the top is not nearly as good as previous years. THis team has a healthy Scott.....a "great transfer" in Fortune (lol).....he was fortunate with the King find...without him, thi steam is worst than last year. Will finish no better than 10-8 in conference....may get an NCAA bid with that...

want to see the stat of the game?

CU 13 TO
UO 4 TO

CU 2 pts off of TO
UO 19pts off of TO

This game has gotten out of hand because our ball handlers aren't valuing each posession.

13 TOs isn't good, but not a killer. Plenty of teams win with that many and more. But when Josh is shut down and the outside shot isn't falling, we simply don't have the personnel to penetrate and create/finish. Every time Fortune, Dom, Talton, Fletch try to penetrate they get beaten to the spot by the defender. King can occasionaly do things off the bounce but usually on a step back.

Without guards that break the defense down, we have a low ceiling.

13 TOs isn't good, but not a killer. Plenty of teams win with that many and more. But when Josh is shut down and the outside shot isn't falling, we simply don't have the personnel to penetrate and create/finish. Every time Fortune, Dom, Talton, Fletch try to penetrate they get beaten to the spot by the defender. King can occasionaly do things off the bounce but usually on a step back.

Without guards that break the defense down, we have a low ceiling.

Its the points off of turnovers that tells the whole story, not the turnovers themselves. But regardless we shoot 34% from the field and 4-12 from the line we are going to lose. Period.

Nope but he and his staff are responsible for all of these magnificent in game adjustments we're watching
Tad tried about every defense in their book, every offensive set he had, every combination of players that he could use. It was just not the buffs night. But thats ok, I know your agenda just like everyone else here. you show up to bitch whenever the Buffs have an off game. You don't like Tad. We get it.

This is not a big deal. Oregon is better than us, but not by much. They got Dorsey and we didn't and we split our games this year. There you go.

We'll be fine.

Its the points off of turnovers that tells the whole story, not the turnovers themselves. But regardless we shoot 34% from the field and 4-12 from the line we are going to lose. Period.

Can't argue that ... and we're gonna have bad nights. But my point is: Until Tad finds some guards who can actually slash and create (like every other team in the conference has), this is our ceiling. Finishing middle of the conference, usually depending on a Pac12 tourney run to hopefully get an NCAA bid.

Back