What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado Buffaloes Golf Camps

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
Colorado Buffaloes
Golf Camps

Boulder, Colorado

2014 Camp Dates are Here
Register Now!
Elite Camp
July 25-27, 2014

All University of Colorado sports camps are open to any and all applicants and are limited only by the number of slots available per camp and the age, grade level and/or gender of the participant.
Dear Parents and Campers,

Our staff and I are looking forward to spending time with your son or daughter this summer at the 2014 University of Colorado Elite Golf Camp - the official golf camp of the University of Colorado Men’s Golf Program. 2014 will mark the 8th season of our successful camp program. Please join us July 25-27!

As always, we will have a great staff for the camp and are very excited about our session. To guarantee each camper spends a lot of time with myself and our highly qualified staff, camp is extremely limited in size! I personally supervise and develop the curriculum for every section of the camp. Many other items will be provided to each camper that they will be able to use long after their experience in Boulder with our golf team. We expect that this will be the beginning of a long-lasting relationship with your son or daughter and our staff and university. All of our golf will be held at Colorado National Golf Club, the home of the CU golf teams (
Colorado National Golf Club) and we have extended the camp ½ day from previous years, to have 3 days of golf.

We are also excited to announce that resident campers for the Elite Golf Camp will be housed at the first class Omni Interlocken Hotel, just outside of Boulder
. The Elite Camp is specifically designed for the tournament golfer who wishes to play college golf and improve their competitive performance. It is open to all skill levels of young men and women ages 12-18 but the curriculum is geared towards players who are competing in tournaments. We recreate the practice and qualifying regimens our team uses on a daily basis. Specifically, we teach the practice habits of championship golfers, fitness, the mental game, college preparation, time management, course management, academics and team camaraderie. We will also give each player a Trackman evaluation.

There are few better places in the world to be playing golf than in Boulder, Colorado. We look forward to seeing you at the CU Elite Golf Camp. Go Buffs!

edwards%20head%20shot%202012.jpg

Please know that all online registrations are secure using My Online Camp!

roy_signature.jpg

Coach Roy Edwards

* Please know that no other golf camps are associated in any way with the University of Colorado or the University of Colorado Golf Program i.e. Nike Camp Boulder.

http://www.coloradogolfcamp.com/

Back