What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado Depth Chart vs. CSU

Doesn't look like Gillam is quite back from the two year slump. High motor Franke moving to DE makes sense. Maybe Lewis will start to fill gap in D at the backer position.

Was excited about O in June because Winfree and Carr were the explosive play makers we have lacked in the past. Now whole O looks no better than last year. Bish is 5th running back...hopefully situation and staff gently convincing him to become ILB where he will thrive.

N.J. Falo, 6-2, 220, Soph.*

Dino Gordon, 5-11, 210, Fr.-RS

Still suspended. Expected. They need em both. Oh Holy Ralphie.

Make it happen

I have a feeling they will have a few plays for julmisse on offense.
It's a shame Rippy just never got it.

I had high hopes with some of the coaching changes but unfortunately we still have the same questionable personnel decisions we have seen the last 4 yrs with the same horrible results. This first 2 games should be interesting and somewhat telling but the Michigan game will put the spotlight on our weaknesses, and this depth chart has many.

I wouldn't be surprised if Huntley ends up passing up Bobo on the depth chart by the start of conference play.

I wouldn't be surprised if Huntley ends up passing up Bobo on the depth chart by the start of conference play.

I believe Huntley is going to be a star. Would not surprise me at all if at some point this season we see him on the field as a primary weapon in the passing game. Would love to see him rise up this year.

It's possible but Huntley is pretty raw and an understandably inexperienced route runner. He's not fast enough to simply outrun competition at this level. He has to learn to create separation. Once he does that, it will be difficult to keep him off the field.

all the talk about webb vs Sefo suking or not and looking at our depth, makes me think - Sefo better be 100% healthy and stay that way. We dont have the team to trot out a back-up

It's possible but Huntley is pretty raw and an understandably inexperienced route runner. He's not fast enough to simply outrun competition at this level. He has to learn to create separation. Once he does that, it will be difficult to keep him off the field.
Good analysis

That has been my expectation. Steep learning curve. Winfree had some experience that we needed. We have to rely on last year's guys, plus Ento, minus Spruce. We have to be much better here. If we are, Chev is position coach of the year in my book.

That has been my expectation. Steep learning curve. Winfree had some experience that we needed. We have to rely on last year's guys, plus Ento, minus Spruce. We have to be much better here. If we are, Chev is position coach of the year in my book.
This is wha I'm waiting to find out with Chev as well. He has obviously shown he is a great recruiting coordinator, time to see how he delivers on his other title.

Where did the Kool-Aid go?
Read who's posting....that's where. The usual suspects at "naysaying" and "Coaching staff sucks" and "Horrible this and that" crowd.
According to them: Leavit is stupid and sucks: Chev is a poseur and stifled by HCMM; Lindgren a loser who never learns; HCMM way over-rated and too emotional; the players never learn, never get bigger or stronger, stay stupid, remain unfamiliar with new concepts.....on and on and on...ad infinitum, ad nauseum! (see Big Jim's comments).

Seen this same kind of bunch every year for all the years I've been following 'em and that's far longer than most of these current clowns have been alive!

The year the Buffs won the MNC, there was this fat, bearded clown two rows in front of me at Folsom, who spent the better part of each game screaming obscenities at Coach Mac for being a poor recruiter and stupid play caller. Reminding him of Mac's W/L record, player accolades and draft choices, had no effect on him. This current group of neg-nancies, who regularly beclown themselves here, remind me very much of him!

Read who's posting....that's where. The usual suspects at "naysaying" and "Coaching staff sucks" and "Horrible this and that" crowd.
According to them: Leavit is stupid and sucks: Chev is a poseur and stifled by HCMM; Lindgren a loser who never learns; HCMM way over-rated and too emotional; the players never learn, never get bigger or stronger, stay stupid, remain unfamiliar with new concepts.....on and on and on...ad infinitum, ad nauseum! (see Big Jim's comments).

Seen this same kind of bunch every year for all the years I've been following 'em and that's far longer than most of these current clowns have been alive!

The year the Buffs won the MNC, there was this fat, bearded clown two rows in front of me at Folsom, who spent the better part of each game screaming obscenities at Coach Mac for being a poor recruiter and stupid play caller. Reminding him of Mac's W/L record, player accolades and draft choices, had no effect on him. This current group of neg-nancies, who regularly beclown themselves here, remind me very much of him!
So can I have some kool-aid?

I have to admit, I kind of like Bobo. I think he's a pretty good coach. So I do worry that he could out coach Mac. Mac needs to prove to me that he's a good game day coach.

I have to admit, I kind of like Bobo. I think he's a pretty good coach. So I do worry that he could out coach Mac. Mac needs to prove to me that he's a good game day coach.
UGA fans would kindly disagree. Then proceed to bark at you.

Do you think Bobo is a better coach than McElwain? Because Mac won 3/4 games he coached against McElwain.

I would like to super size that order please.

No kidding, it seems like every other post I read on this board is how Leavitt is stupid and sucks. Thanks for speaking up.

Do you think Bobo is a better coach than McElwain? Because Mac won 3/4 games he coached against McElwain.
Dunno. I think McWlwain is very, um, fortunate. But you know what? His results are hard to argue with. I thought, though we won last year, we were out coached. We were fortunate to win.

Come on y'all, people here are just tired of ****ing losing, I'm no exception. Why sugarcoat that? It won't fix it.

Back