What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado Fangear

Yeah. I'd get it if it didn't have that stupid Nike logo.

I'm considering ending my 20 year ban on anything Nike. I didn't react well to the market saturation, and, in general I don't like logos, BUT my reasons are twofold:

1. Phil Knight and his marketing gang have invested heavily in our program, offering one of the more lucrative deals out there. I appreciate Nike's support of our Buffs.

2. It's tough to find the CU gear that I want (my God...would someone make the perfect CU hat please) and too often I've snubbed gear because of the swoosh. I'm over it, mostly.

I wish New Era would get some kind of contract with the NCAA. I'm sick of these nike flex fit hats. They suck ass.

back when I was at CU--during the national championship era--you could get ball caps with the plastic tabbed adjustment. I'm not sure why every hat manufacturer went with the silly cloth and buckle system, or the "one-size-fits-all" flex cap which fails to comfortably slide over my ginormous noggin. Throw in the formed crowns, multiple colors and logos and it's all pretty much gone to crap.

And have you noticed the loud music that today's kids are listening to? No respect for their elders...

back when I was at CU--during the national championship era--you could get ball caps with the plastic tabbed adjustment. I'm not sure why every hat manufacturer went with the silly cloth and buckle system, or the "one-size-fits-all" flex cap which fails to comfortably slide over my ginormous noggin. Throw in the formed crowns, multiple colors and logos and it's all pretty much gone to crap.

And have you noticed the loud music that today's kids are listening to? No respect for their elders...

...and also, it was a lot easier to insert italics back then!

Here ya on that one. Those were the days...haha even though I was like 5 when I got this hat.

Attachments

• DSCF0292.jpg
    DSCF0292.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 0
Back