What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado Football 2016 Season: The Return.

Colorado Buffaloes Football.
North Dakota Fighting Sioux Hockey.
Jacksonville Jaguars Football.
Pittsburgh Penguins Hockey.
Pittsburgh Pirates/ Colorado Rockies Baseball.
Jacksonville Cannons Ultimate.

Some real ****ty teams. Some real cool ones.

Some could call me a renaissance fan.

LLOL!!!! Gawd...I CAN wait to hear that stream of bull**** coming outta Boulder again this year...
I'm with you. Sick of the hype, and waiting for the whole program to get the ****ing job done. At this point I'm neither optimistic nor a naysayer. Just show me that we can pull off a W in a couple of close games and beat a ranked team. Any reference to a 'Return' can wait until the program shows some 'Results.'

If we don't get to a bowl game this year, I will leave this website.

Going full Bama right now IDGAF.
Not sure how to read this after your post to start this thread. You're a super fan but if they don't meet your expectations this year, you'll stop rooting for them? This after berating all of us for not being fan enough.

I'm with Sacky and Miami on this one. I don't expect anything different than the last couple of years. Nothing since the end of last season raises my level of expectations. I will cheer for the team and want to see a great year but I don't expect it.

agree with some of the comments above. there should be no "expectations" from this team. we are 10 years removed from "expectations."

If we don't get to a bowl game this year, I will leave this website.

Going full Bama right now IDGAF.

1. thanks for the kiss of death, you ****ing curse bringing ****. have you ever, ever, ever helped us in any way with one of your predictions? ever? seriously? ever?
2. dude, lead with your chin, why don't you? you know, martyrdom on behalf of a college football team that you have only tenuous ties to is not a virtue; it is weird.
3. you know, we want you, all of us, to be right about CU returning to something resembling average at some point before we all grow old and die, but you saying it more and more strenuously doesn't make it so.
4. you don't have to be crazy blind to be a good fan, man. this program is in better shape than it has been for quite some time, but still not, on paper, ready to compete as even an average program in a p5 conference. this isn't just about one qb. this is about a series of repeated kicks to the 'nads that this program (and we poor deluded fans) have taken for over a decade. you don't just shake this **** off. not after all this. when you were still crapping in your nappies, there are a whole bunch of us who were actually around when this program was good and sometimes great and once in awhile ****ing ELITE. the program in its current state wishes it were a shadow of some of those years. we can get there, but throwing out this kind of stuff just puts you in a position to be mocked and that is bad for everyone. fan v. fan is sucky. it isn't fun. it doesn't do anything other than divide the fan base. it is ill advised, misguided, and fruitless. once again, chill the **** out.

Looking as the optimist Buff today, I see a 2-0 start probable. Michigan is still hardly any chance. Oregon on road is not a fun thought. So 2-2. Should be able to beat Oregon St at home and should be 3-2. Here's where the Kool Aid gets strong.
at USC-We nearly beat them with Cody Kessler and now they have to start a new kid (yeah, that thought process hasn't worked well but this is 2016)
ASU-Again a new QB, playing them at home and the hate for the **** Todd Graham has said needs to be bulletin board fodder
at Stanford-Kevin Hogan is gone and all they have is Christian McCaffrey. amirite?!
UCLA-We get them at home and should have won the last two years, I mean come on!
at Arizona-They tend to fold later in the year and it's Rich Rod after all. Plus we would have beat them if we didn't go cold on offense and our defense could hold the edge
Wazzou-At home against a Mike Leach team that has a good year then collapses on a consistent basis
Utah-No more 8th year QB to deal with and should have beat their ass the last two years.

We are looking at t his all wrong. Other than Oregon, the Buffs can rule the Pac!!!

@FLounder should get some serious rep from about 10 different posters in this thread. Called his shot, put his AllBuffs presence on the line and was vindicated.

Pretty sure he predicted a bowl game going into several seasons. Eventually he was going to be correct.

Lol. I think Tini should be allowed back to AB....
giphy.gif

Back