What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado football season ticket poll

what is the status of your season tickets for next year?

• I have never held season tickets

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • I dropped my season tickets last year

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • I have/will renew for 1 ticket

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • I have/will renew for 2 tickets

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • I have/will renew for 3 tickets

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I have/will renew for 4 tickets

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • I have/will renew for 5 tickets

• I have/will renew for 6 tickets

• I wont by season tickets but may buy single game tickets

Votes: 9 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

absinthe

Ambitious but rubbish.
Club Member
Junta Member
so given the close of spring ball I wanted to see where our fanbase was on football season tickets for the up coming year? Do you hold them? How many do you hold? will you go at all etc.

Poll to follow.

I have 2 with my Dad. Hoping to make all the games next season including CSU in Denver. If Embree had been retained I probably would have renewed, but not sure how many games I'd have made.

I have never held season tickets and will not again this year. Mainly because I have not lived in Colorado since 1996. However, my parents and my brother have 10 season tickets between them (6/4) and will have them again next year. FWIW.

After stopping by a couple of pracitces and seeing the change in activity and orgnization, I drank a little Koolaide and re-upped mine.

I have 2. This is the first year I'll be skipping (and not paying for the upgrade) the CSU game.

I have kept my 2, and like many others hate the vile forced purchase of tickets for the game played at invesco.

I would add 2 more choices.

Out of state - no tickets
Out of state - still buying tickets for tenure / points

Kept my two. I'll only make the CSU game due to travel costs, but my buddy will take the rest off my hands.

I managed to sell the rest of the extra allbuffs tickets, so we're renewing all eight. Plus my Dad and my tickets. I guess that makes a total of 10.

I started with season tix when Hawkins was fired. so that means I have witnessed the worst two back to back seasons I could have ever imagined. Reupped this year.

I started with season tix when Hawkins was fired. so that means I have witnessed the worst two back to back seasons I could have ever imagined. Reupped this year.

Hawk's first year was comparable.

In it for the long haul, were just able to add two more adjoining seats in our row. Money suck at the moment, but will be loving it moving forward.

In it for the long haul, were just able to add two more adjoining seats in our row. Money suck at the moment, but will be loving it moving forward.

tossing around the idea of adding 1 in my section as well just to play defense in-case we ever improve.

Thinking about purchasing my first pair of tickets for the 2013 season... I've been a Buff fan for several years since meeting (and now engaged to marry) a Boulder girl. I've been to probably eight games with her family over the years and love being at Folsom.

So, any pointers for a potential first time buyer?

Back