1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colorado Front Court (SIAP)

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by RalphieSpeaks, Jul 19, 2013.

1. RalphieSpeaks

RalphieSpeaks Club Member Club Member

2. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

I'm refusing to buy the Stanford hype this year. They've burned me too many damn times.

3. jwhite17

jwhite17 Member

Stanford does have a good front court with Powell and Huestis, probably the only reason last year why they made the NIT considering how bad Bright and Randle were.

THis is some major respect. I figured we would lose some luster from our preseason front court ranking without Roberson.

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I don't think we have a Top 12 frontcourt without Dre. Certainly not one that deserves to be making preseason lists.

I see the upside anchored by Jelly and XJ giving us 2 double-digit scorers up front, but I don't know how that makes it Top 12. No one knows what Gordon and Thomas can do yet or whether Mills can give some effective minutes.

Maybe there's a major lack of known frontcourt in the NCAA this year. I hope so. Because if we are, in fact, a Top 12 frontcourt than our backcourt makes CU a Top 10 team.