1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colorado gets D-line commitment

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Jul 14, 2011.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

By Ted Miller

[​IMG]Colorado has been hitting Texas of late in recruiting, but it also is -- as a new member of the Pac-12*-- reaching into Southern California.

The Buffaloes earned a pledge from*three-star defensive lineman Justin Solis of Westlake High School (Westlake Village, Calif.) on Wednesday.

Solis (6-foot-3, 285 pounds) was thought to be favoring UCLA. He*also had*offers from Arizona, Boise State, Georgia Tech, Iowa State, Nevada, Utah and Washington.

"It's a beautiful campus and I really like the coaching staff," he told ESPN Recruiting's Greg Biggins.*"I know the program has been down a bit but I think the staff in place has what it takes to turn things around. UCLA is a great school, too, and they were the local favorite. It came down to those two schools for me but I just felt CU was the best fit and I liked the idea of going away for college and experiencing something new."

Colorado has nine commitments, including three from California and four from Texas.

Originally posted by ESPN.com - Pac-10 Blog
    Click here to view the article.

2. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

Does he know something we don't???? 9 commitments ....... or 10

3. El Gringo

El Gringo Pura Vida Club Member

Davien "bring the" Payne is not an official commit on Rivals or Scout. Are you including him in your 10?

4. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

I was using the totally official, up-to-date-by-the-nanosecond, "Recruits" panel on teh AllBuffs home page.