What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado Home Jerseys in 2011

Should provide stark contrast when Oregon comes to town.... looking forward to being in Boulder for that one...... Go Ducks!

"Black stripe, yellow paint them *%@#%* scared of it but them ho's aint..........Reppin' my town when you see me you know everything Black and yellow, black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow"

scaled.php

The #6 might be photoshopped, but the rest of it isn't. That "6" looks a little too flat.

scaled.php

The #6 might be photoshopped, but the rest of it isn't. That "6" looks a little too flat.

You would seem to be correct. Note the contours and sway of the jersey and the way the letters follow that. There's a crease at the bottom that the 6 doesn't seem to follow.

These look dated/terrible. The jerseys we have been using the past few (several?) years look way more modern/slick/generally attractive. No thanks to the permanent throwback.

These look dated/terrible. The jerseys we have been using the past few (several?) years look way more modern/slick/generally attractive. No thanks to the permanent throwback.

you cant be ****ing serious, the jerseys the past couple years were horrible.

I don't hate the old jerseys but they bring back bad memories where the retro ones bring back good memories.

Looks good. Id like them more if the name and number were outlined in gold. Also hope that our helmets and gold pants actually match this year. Notice how the throwback pants are so much lighter then the helmets.

20110210__11dcsbuf_200.jpg
93022023_display_image.jpg

The jersey on the left looks so freakin' good!

I don't hate the old jerseys but they bring back bad memories where the retro ones bring back good memories.

Again, you've managed to confuse me. I'm sure it's me, not you, so don't beat yourself up over it.

A couple of questions:

1. Could you disntinguish between "old" and "retro"?

2. Could you additionally share your age? If it's 21 or under, I'd be curious to know what "good memories" you have with the "retro" uniforms (since apparently you don't have good memories from the "old" jerseys.

Thanks in advance.

So do you wear skinny jeans, bedazzled belts and affliction shirts? I couldn't disagree with you more. The throwback uniforms look great. The have a simple classic design. There is a reason why historically good teams like USC, Notre Dame, Michigan, Ohio State, Texas, Georgia, LSU, The LA Lakers, Boston Celtics, NY Yankees, Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers stay with the same uniform. - the original looks good and it helps brand and define the team. Take a look around both college and professional sports and you'll find the teams that are consistantly good usually have made little to no changes to their uniform over the years.

So do you wear skinny jeans, bedazzled belts and affliction shirts? I couldn't disagree with you more. The throwback uniforms look great. The have a simple classic design. There is a reason why historically good teams like USC, Notre Dame, Michigan, Ohio State, Texas, Georgia, LSU, The LA Lakers, Boston Celtics, NY Yankees, Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers stay with the same uniform. - the original looks good and it helps brand and define the team. Take a look around both college and professional sports and you'll find the teams that are consistantly good usually have made little to no changes to their uniform over the years.

I'm not sure this association works.

I wear skinny jeans, bedazzled belts and affliction shirts, but I prefer the retro jerseys by far.

i don't care which jerseys we use as long as we stick with 1. Under Hawk the all-blacks and the (pukepukepuke) all-whites came out every other week.

Home: Black jersey Gold pants
Away: White Jersey Black pants

I'm still waiting for hawk to bust out the all-golds

Guys that's photoshopped. I'd say there's a 50/50 chance we go with those uni's this year.

Again, you've managed to confuse me. I'm sure it's me, not you, so don't beat yourself up over it.

A couple of questions:

1. Could you disntinguish between "old" and "retro"?

2. Could you additionally share your age? If it's 21 or under, I'd be curious to know what "good memories" you have with the "retro" uniforms (since apparently you don't have good memories from the "old" jerseys.

Thanks in advance.

Hahaha Jesus Christ TG you are like the Rain Man of AB.

I'm still waiting for hawk to bust out the all-golds

Considering the events of early November, I guess you'll be waiting a long time for that. Unless D2 maybe picks up a gig at Vandy or UCF. Wait a minute, Idaho is more his style.

Walrus, it's probably me.

1. Retro/old, same thing in my mind when it comes to uniforms. I refer to say the old skyline Nuggets jerseys as retro but my dad would say old but they're the same thing to me.

2. I'm 18 so obviously I was really young during the good years from the late 80's to the mid 90's but the Dan Hawkins era uniforms remind me of a bunch of zen bull****, lies, and incompetence. The retro/old ones remind me of when we were a powerhouse and feared by teams in which we were competing for major bowls and not just hoping we'd win 6 or 7 games.

That clarify for ya?

2. I'm 18 so obviously I was really young during the mid 90's but the Dan Hawkins era uniforms remind me of a bunch of zen bull****, lies, and incompetence. The retro/old ones remind me of when we were a powerhouse and feared by teams in which we were competing for major bowls and not just hoping we'd win 6 or 7 games.

fify. You weren't alive in the 80's.

Walrus, it's probably me.

1. Retro/old, same thing in my mind when it comes to uniforms. I refer to say the old skyline Nuggets jerseys as retro but my dad would say old but they're the same thing to me.

2. I'm 18 so obviously I was really young during the good years from the late 80's to the mid 90's but the Dan Hawkins era uniforms remind me of a bunch of zen bull****, lies, and incompetence. The retro/old ones remind me of when we were a powerhouse and feared by teams in which we were competing for major bowls and not just hoping we'd win 6 or 7 games.

That clarify for ya?

2011 - 1990 = 21

Yeah, I'd say you were "pretty young" in the late 80's...

Back