1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colorado keeping the pressure off Scott

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Sexton Hardcastle, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Sorry if this has already been posted.
    [​IMG]
    Football: Colorado keeping the pressure off Scott
    LATimes.com

My offseason vow to write less about Darrell Scott, pictured, is getting off to a bad start.

But I figured someone might want to know that Colorado isn't planning to have Scott carry it to the top of the Big 12 -- at least for now, anyway.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/varsitytimesinsider/2008/08/working-scott.html

2. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

If Scott can play, he'll get a lot of the carries. I'm not a believer in the other backs we have. Not trying to bash them, but I just don't see them as the gamebreakers that we need to get on the field.. Lockridge might have some break away talent but he's small and I always worry about injuries when it comes to small players..

Josh Smith can be a gamebreaker..

Hopefully Scott can be one too..

3. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

The buzz around Rodney "Speedy" Stewart during training camp is worthy of considering him for gamebreaker status.

4. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

The "know it all" attitude of an out of stater that hasn't seen a practice. We'll see, but I bet Rodney Stewart is gonna surprise you. He will be a threat to take it to the house whenever the ball is in his hands.