What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado Men's Basketball at Arizona Official Game thread

Need to come out with some serious intensity in the second half

Yep. Can't let Zona continue the run into the 2nd half. I wouldn't mind trading baskets for about 6 minutes to start (hoping for a CU run, though).

The end of that half was terrible, but there is no reason why we shouldn't win this game. We are not outclassed talent wise.

I'm thinking Tad needs to give Ski a good talking to at halftime ... and then sit him for the first three minutes or so to drive home the message. His play down the stretch of the 1st half was inexcusable ... trying to do way to much himself instead of looking for the open man.

Lets just come out strong for the second half. I love Tad's offense slowing the ball down but we still need to be smart about our shots. We got lazy at the end.

Too bad SHT and Adams are complete liabilities the majority of the times they are in

Lets just come out strong for the second half. I love Tad's offense slowing the ball down but we still need to be smart about our shots. We got lazy at the end.

We got out of sync without Spencer on the floor. It's just a bunch of 1-on-1 offense hoping to hit a shot when he's not on the court.

Back