What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado > Nebraska

We got plenty of speed at WR.
Curenski Gilleylen 4.5 40
Niles Paul 4.4 40
Khiry Cooper 4.5 40
Steven Osborne 4.5 40
Antonio Bell 4.5 40

Nope....Don't really see any lack of speed here! :thumbsup:

The big question mark on O is the TE spot.
don't we have some LB recruits with 4.5 speed from this last class?

Dude, 4.5 speed is not impressive in a WR.... congrats on your one 4.40... To say that you have no question marks at WR is insane.

blah blah blah, are we supposed to know who the f*ck these people are? :gobuffs:
\

Well, there are enough NU threads started on this board that obviously I'm going to respond to them. :finger2:

don't we have some LB recruits with 4.5 speed from this last class?

Dude, 4.5 speed is not impressive in a WR.... congrats on your one 4.40... To say that you have no question marks at WR is insane.

There aren't too many recruits that have sub 4.4 speed though...........and if they say they do they are usually fibbing a little. 4.5 to 4.4 is usually the average for a decent recruit from what I've read.

There aren't too many recruits that have sub 4.4 speed though...........and if they say they do they are usually fibbing a little. 4.5 to 4.4 is usually the average for a decent recruit from what I've read.

Far be it from me to defend a niblet, but BRI is right. A legit 4.4 is absolutely flying. Few college players run that fast. Just look at the NFL Combine results. There were only a handful of guys at the combine who ran under 4.4. TWheat came in at 4.37 and we know how fast that dude is.

But it's hard to say who's 40 time is accurate and who's is fudged. A legit 4.5 is moving pretty good. A fudged 4.5, not so much...

Man, I was reading 'Huskerpedia' this afternoon looking at their 'predictions' for next year until I yacked all over my computer. :puke: 75% of those guys think Nebraska will win 9-10 games. I love to think that the Buffs can win 10 games, but I'm putting my money on 7. I mean, they have a new HC, and they just assume he is going to wave a wand and ... BAMMM ... 10 wins. There are about 100 posts on how Bo Pelini is God's gift to football. If I were FatHead I would start making 'Bo Pelini'--they would make a killing. I stopped reading after they started bringing up 1978. Anyway, I like to think that Buff fans are by and large more reasonable than the Corn. (End mindless rant.)

I believe they were saying the same type of things 4 years ago when Cally was hired.:lol:

wait wait wait. so our LB's lied on their 40's and their WR's didn't? All I am saying is that posting a bunch of 40 times and declaring that an inexperienced WR corps is going to be "Fine" is BS. Just ask USC.

wait wait wait. so our LB's lied on their 40's and their WR's didn't? All I am saying is that posting a bunch of 40 times and declaring that an inexperienced WR corps is going to be "Fine" is BS. Just ask USC.

I never said that, FS. I said a legit 4.4 is really fast. But who knows if any of the 40 times listed are legit. Probably not.

How's this for fast.

0928071713.jpg

Back