What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado @ Oklahoma St. prediction thread

I've been scared of this one from day one...
Pokes -42
Buffs - 28

Still going to be screaming my head off at the Austin Game Watch though!

OSU in a different stratosphere than Toledo. We'll shock the world the day after Turducken Day (and do it with an interim coach,) but we need the inevitable to happen & happen BIG on Thursday night, once again on national TV.

OSU: In the 50's (at least)
CU: Maybe Two TD's & tack on a couple FG's when we stall in the redzone- again, & again, & again.

I could see Hawk pulling this one out but more likely they will be playing re runs of the World Poker Championship by halftime.

I would prefer that Hawk go out with a bang!

2009 Cowboy SWEEEEP!

28-24 CU

Boone Pickens changes allegience and adopts a new pet project.

Go Buffs!

Why do I have a feeling CU is gonna win this game? I wont make a prediction and would love the win, I just hope the heads at CU dont buy the fools gold.

In the 50s at least with no Dez Bryant and possibly no Zac Robinson?

Okie State will become 1 dimensional.

24-10 Cowboys

Okla State=57

Buffs=17

Mike Bohn officially fires Hawkins the day after this debacle.
I think thats the more likely outcome, with all the reports about Hawkins' buyout being approved and with candidates like Shannahan being mentioned regarding the job you'd think it would likely have a negative impact on the players.

GO BUFFS, beat the "Man" and his team of pokeys

4DemBuffs....10 to 45 OSU
77buff....14 to 42 OSU
Boulder Buff....14 to 48 OSU
Buff fanatic....31 to 21
buffedup....17 to 34 OSU
BuffInDC....Same as Ray Ray OSU
BuffInVA....13 to 38 OSU
BuffNut99....20 to 56 OSU
buffsfan01....6 to 42 OSU
Buffsyko....10 to 47 OSU
CarolinaBuff....9 to 31 OSU
Cornhater....20 or so to 50+ OSU
CUBuff98....13 to 49 OSU
CUwhit21....10 to 24 OSU
Daaah....17 to 36 OSU
dcbuffman....OSU
DrunkPanda....28 to 56 OSU
Dunken....10 to 31 OSU
F.I.M....28 to 24
Hugegroove....31 to 24
InTheBuff....13 to 38 OSU
JimmyBuff....13 to 27 OSU
key west buph....OSU
Lt.Col.FrankSlade....OSU
Matt.... under 21 to over 50 OSU
MSBuff....27 to 24
MtnBuff....10 to 35 OSU
navybuff96....28 to 42 OSU
Ralphandler1....24 to 52 OSU
RalphieSpeaks....17 to 45 OSU
Ray Ray....17 to 57 OSU
Rraalph 3000....0 to 0
Skidmark....28 to 24
SliderNcider....21 to 27 OSU
SnowBuff....21 to 49 OSU
SuperiorBuff....77 to 3
Unleash Hell....10 to 27/42 OSU
White Rabbit....28 to 42 OSU

Before the season started, if you'd told me OSU would be without Robinson and Bryant for the game I would have taken CU to the bank. It's amazing how badly we've screwed the pooch this year.

Back