What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado RPI Watch

Alabama pulling away from Oregon State. Not surprising, but Pac needs to seize some of these chances for decent OOC wins and with the exception of CU, it hasn't happened yet

Beavs have pulled within 6 and will have the ball with over 3 minutes left. I don't think they'll win, but they've still got a chance if they can hit a few shots. Bama isn't exactly known for its free throw shooting.

Murray State beating the living **** out of Auburn, up 25 in the first half. So, St. John's or Murray State it will be for the Buffs

Beavs have pulled within 6 and will have the ball with over 3 minutes left. I don't think they'll win, but they've still got a chance if they can hit a few shots. Bama isn't exactly known for its free throw shooting.

Yeah, almost on cue after I posted that, they started clawing back to make it interesting. Come on Beavs

Beavs blew it. They're just not well-coached. Tad would make the tourney with that team.

Is Denver any good? Bears playing them tomorrow in Denver. Thanks in advance.

Cal should win that by double digits. They almost won the Sun Belt last season so they're not a total cupcake. But there's no way you should lose this one.

They are supposed to be decent, one of the favorites to win the WAC. Line is at pick em, so should be a good game.

Wyoming moves to 3-0 with an easy one against South Dakota. They play no one and should be 7-0 when we face them.

Wyoming moves to 3-0 with an easy one against South Dakota. They play no one and should be 7-0 when we face them.

Zona about to get the W against UTEP, UCLA up big on JMU at half. Air Force and CSU took care of their RMAC opponents with ease.

Zona showed its talent tonight. That's a good UTEP team they're beating by 20.

Zona showed its talent tonight. That's a good UTEP team they're beating by 20.

Agreed...Have been following the UTEP team and while they are still very young and were making some silly mistakes they'll be pretty dangerous come end of season

Arizona looked very good though....dominated about every facet of the game and smoked my cousin on the boards last night :cry:

With win on Sunday, the Buffs will be ranked in the top 25. A loss, and we'll likely see the Buffs still very close.

Pull hard for Dayton to beat Boston College here in a few

That Baylor win was HUGE.

But it means a lot less if we don't take care of business in the final.

That Baylor win was HUGE.

But it means a lot less if we don't take care of business in the final.

St. John's lack of depth is bound to catch up with them at some point in a tournament like this. Might be better for us if they squeaked one out against Murray State, although I have my doubts they will.

St. John's lack of depth is bound to catch up with them at some point in a tournament like this. Might be better for us if they squeaked one out against Murray State, although I have my doubts they will.

Who is better for us RPI wise?

Who is better for us RPI wise?

Either would be good. It's hard for me to say. St. John's is a middle of the pack Big East team, and Murray State will put up a gaudy record against weak competition in the Ohio Valley conference. So even though St. John's record is going to be much worse than Murray State's, the brutal competition they play might make it a better win in RPI terms. Still, I think it's likely we see Murray State on Sunday.

Back