What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado @ Texas prediction thread

If the team doesnt look competitive against Texas for even 1 quarter then Hawkins can pretty much put his resignation papers in.

I think it will be 34-17 with Texas winning in the 2nd half after we go into Halftime only down by 3.

I know there is a reason that we are about a 90 point underdog in this game, but jebus people, I hope the team doesn't have the same attitude most here do.

Buffs run the ball, keep the clock moving, and shorten the game. Whorns fumble about 12 times.

Buffs 20
t.u. 17

Probably 3 TDs and missed PAT.

The only way we win this game:

CU 2 - UT 0

(We jump on McCoy the 1st play from scrimmage, sack him for a safety and he's out for the game with a concussion)

Otherwise - This is the first game since the Fairbanks days that I have ZERO hope of CU coming away with a win.

Texas 66
CU 13

I dont drink much these days but Im getting plastered for this one and im turning off all my phones. Every swinging dick in my family will be calling me from down there.

does it matter, Hawkins wont lose his job if we win by 3 our lose by 100........I think the team will come out and play hard and keep it close.....but the BUFFS will wear out and Texas pulls away late in the 3rd quarter
Horns..45
BUFFS.. 27

The only good thing I can say about this game is that I haven't felt that we have less of a chance of winning a game since Oklahoma in 2007.

Texas 62
CU 7

I've never felt such impending doom since the 70-3 game. CU shows courage on the opening drive and stalls within FG range. Goodman promptly misses. Texas scores TDs on every drive of the 1st half. Hard to recall that we played these guys pretty tough last year (thanks, Goodman).

FOR RUSTY!!!

Dog-10-june.gif

56-3 UT

UT calls off the dogs before halftime. UT second and third string promptly score 17 second half points.

Goodman finally makes a 40+ yard FG before halftime.

**** it...haven't picked against the Buffs before...don't plan on starting now:

CU - 24
TexASS - 23

Now if I only believed that :cry:

Texas is the ONLY state where Hawk has a winning record (2-1) as CU coach.

I'm keepin' it pos-tive. :thumbsup::canabis: :bounce:

As much as I can't stand the longhorns, I have to say the Buffs get closer but not close enough. 31-28 texas

Back