What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Colorado State - GAME THREAD

That play was a lot more important than anybody seemed to be giving it credit to be. It's probably worth a time-out. Poor play calling. Even if he'd made it--poor play calling.

I would have not problem with that play call if Hansen saw Speedy wide, wide open in the flat.

wE ARE A RUNNING TEAM according to embree. CU had two tries to get 1 yd and gagged. This is not going to end well, csu has all the momentum. CU could have put this game away. But they give up a 3rd and 10 on a whiffed tackle and now csu is about to tie it.

Be thankful you can release. Did you get your flags?

Oh, I can release like nobody's business.

Flags arrived--thanks to both dply and Chippy. I've been waiting for Chippy to post for a while so I could rep him.

KEEP RUNNING THE EFFING BALL. yIOU GET A HOLDING PENALTY EVERY PASS PLAY. rUN THE BALL AND THE CLOCK.

EFDFING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

That was a nice recovery after an absolutely abysmal first quarter (10 yards total offense).

But still WAY too many penalties.

And yet ANOTHER game where we kicked the ball out of bounds after we scored a touchdown.

Back